Chapter 3 Suck Ups

I go to school on Monday and  a group of girls run over to me. 

"OMG Chloe your sheos are so cute!" One of them shrikes. Just my same old black vans, nothing special. "Uh thanks?" i say. "  "So your dating Luke Hemmings right? He's so cute, can you maybe get me his autograph?" Another girl asks. I look at her. These same girls have never noticed my or Luke's existance until now? "Ashton is so cute, I wonder if he would date me?" Says the platinum blonde   next to the girl who complimented my shoes. "Uh one, no I can't get you a signature and two Ashton has a girlfriend, Her names Darcy." i say. The girl frowns. "That little b*tch." she says. "Hey don't insult her she's really sweet."  I say. I go to class and find Olivia and sit next to her. 

"Chloe!" she smiles her hair is in a french braid  and she loosk really cute today in jeans and a triped shirt and ballet flats. "Hey, some girls stopped me in the hall for Luke's autograph."  I say rolling my eyes. "Yeah, I have't told anyone I'm with Calum." she says in a hushed whisper. I nod. "Good idea, I miss him so much!" i sigh. I see Theo walk in and smile. I'm still friends with him despite Ethan playing me. Theo sits behind me and pokes at my hair.  I turn around. "Theo hey wow your hair looks sick!" I say. He smiles shyly. His once dark brown with blonde tips hair  has blue streaks and his spiked up. 

"Thanks I got sick of the blonde." He says. "So your boyfriend is on tour I see have you seen the banners the girls made?" He asks. "No I haven't and yeah." I say. He pulls his phone from his pocket and hands it to me. A picture of the whole hall covered in 5SOS pictures. I groan. "Stupid." i say. handing the phone back as our teacher Mr. Krebs walks in.  Class is super long and I can't focus on my essay but on Luke playing his guitar and singing to me before he left. 

"Chloe?" I turn and see Olivia waving her hand infront of my face. "Sorry I zoned. I say. "Yeah you did, thinking of Luke?" she gives me a sympothetic smile. "Yeah." I say as we walk  to the stairs to get some lunch.  "I know I miss Calum but  you will see him." she says. "Yeah." i say.  School better end fast.