Chapter 8 Haven't I met you before?

Luke POV

There's a rumor that Chloe is coming to the concert tonight. I text her but get no response as I go do meet and greets. The fans are amazing. We take lots of pictures and give lots of autographs. "I heard your girlfriend is here Luke, I'd love to meet her." Says the next girl in line. "I'm not sure if she's here." I say as we take a picture. The girl smiles and nods. "It was great meeting you guys!" she says as she walks away.

Chloe POV

The line is moving closer and closer the the guys. I can now see the top of Ashton's head and I'm getting excited. We're soon next in line. "So that's him?" Harper asks pointing in front of us. "No that's Ashton his girl friend is really nice her dad is Harry Styles. " I say. Harper nods as she looks for Luke. Now we're next. I run up to my boyfriend and bury my head in his chest before he can see my face.

"What's your name?" He asks the Harper I can see her smiling. "Harper." she says. I  take in his smell that I've learned to love. He looks down at me  clutching him "And you?" "You should know my name Lukey." I say looking up. He grins seeing my gray eyes looking up at him. "Chloe!" he yells. I smile and pull away. "My mom got me tickets I'm so happy to see you." I say smiling "Oh Harper this is Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael." I say introducing her friend to the rest of the guys, Harper smiles at Michael and shakes his hand her eyes stay on his and she laughs. "Earth to Harper." I say snapping my fingers. She tears her gaze away from him and smiles. "Nice to meet you guys." she says. I laugh a little. "Hey Darcy is in the dressing room, go back and say hi." Ashton says. I give my boyfriend one last hug and walk behind the curtain and down the hall to the dressing room.

"That guys, Micheal? He's cute." Harper says as we walk down the hall.  

"I could see you were interested, he's really nice you two would be so cute together." I said as I reached a large door at the end of the hall with a security guard. I showed him our passes and he let us through. I saw Darcy sitting on the couch with a guy with curly brown hair. Her dad I assumed. I walked to the back of the couch as her dad got up. I held my fingers to my lips to tell him not to say anything. He flashed me a smile his green eyes identical to hers. I put my hand out and grabbed her shoulders.  

"Boo!" I yelled. Darcy screamed and yanked my hand that still lingered away and smacked it. "Shit Darcy." I say. She hears my voice and turns around. "I''m so sorry." She says getting up to give me a hug. "Who did you think I was?" I ask. "Some one trying to kidnap me." she says her green eyes have a flash of fear in them but soon it's gone."What?" I ask confused. She shakes her head and stands up and hugs me. "I'm so glad you're here! Hey meet my dad and  his friends." she says. Harper  and I follow Darcy down  a hall and to a room where theirs a couch and a tv. I can hear a thick irish accent yelling and a girl laughing. 

"Hey guys meet my friend Chloe and her friend...

"Harper." I say. Harper smiles shyly at the group of people. I see Darcy's dad and four other guys. 

"This is Dallas Niall's girlfriend." she says pointing at Dallas a woman probably in her 20's with dark brown hair with purple streaks. She's next to a blonde haired guy with eyes like Lukes who I assume is Niall. "Oh and Liam, Zayn and Louis." she says. 

"I'm Chloe and this is Harper I'm Luke's girlfreind." i say. Niall smiles. "He talks about you all the time." He says. I blush. "Really?" 

"Yeah Luke and I are good friends." Niall says. I smile. "So you're Chloe, Darcy told us about you." Louis says. i look at Darcy who smiles. "You're one of my best friends so of course I talk about you!" she says. Her accent is so cool.  Harper  stands next to me. "Go it's ok." i say. Just then Luke and the guys come back stage and she looks relived and walks over to Micheal. Luke hugs me and kisses my cheek. "You two are so cute together." Dallas says. I feel my cheeks heating up as Luke wraps his arm around my hips and we sit next to Niall and Dallas. "Yeah hey you met everyone right?" He asks. "Yeah Darcy introduced us." I say.  "Good I'm so glad your here!" Luke says. I smile as he kisses my temple and holds me closer to him. "They remind me of us huh?" Niall asks. Dallas nods as they get off the couch and go down some hallway. Luke looks at me with thos beautiful blue eyes.

"I have to go onstage in a few but um... Meet back here you can stay on the bus with me." He says. I smile as I fix my hair into a bun. Luke kisses me and I forgot how much I missed the taste of his lips. He pulls away pressing his nose on mine. "Missed you Chloe."  I feel myself blushing as he hugs me and unwraps his arms from my hips.

"See you soon ok?"  

"Yeah good luck Lukey!" I yell.

"Thanks Chloe I love you." 

"Love you more!" I shout as he walks down the hall. 

----

Luke and I are on the bus watching a movie  on the couch. I lay my head on his chest taking in his scent remembering this moment before I have to go back to Sydney. "I love you so much." He says into my hair as he kisses my head. "You too." I say. He dips his head down and kisses me his  fingers go though my messy hair his eyes leaving me breathless. "Your so beautiful." He mumbles as he moves his lips to my  neck as he sucks on the skin gently. I sit up as he begins to kiss me all over. "Luke stop." I laugh. He pulls away his cheeks red making me blush. "I missed this us together cuddling. kissing..." He says giving me a light peck on the nose. "Me too but we have time now." I say. He nods his  eyes on me. "When do you go back?" He asks. "Uh tomorrow my mom only got concert tickets f and flights for us to be here for the show." I say. "Oh." His  smole fades. "What will I do witrh yout you for that long?" Luke says nothing as he picks me up and places me on his lap and holds me. "I'm always here for you baby don't worry." He says. I  nod as he holds me close and I memporize his heart beat.