Chapter 14 Fighting Gravity

Warning mature content in this chapter

Chloe P.O.V

I'm laying in my bed tears slipping down my face thinking of how stupid I am to let Luke go. I look at my lock screen that is a picture of us surfing. I fight for air as my crying turns into sobs. Damn it I'm such an idot to let such a sweet tree like boy leave I miss him. I climb out o bed and get some food. " Chloe what's wrong sweetie?" My mom asks I turn to look at her and bite my lip tears still slipping down my face. " I broke up with the only boy who ever cared about me." I whisper as my knees give out as I slide down the fridge and sit on the kitchen floor sobbing. " Oh honey why?" She asks. " He's never around he's always on the roads with the boys and not home with me... I need him but he's not around." I say calming down slightly. " Luke still texts you and skypes I'd say he's trying to make it work, you two have a love worth fighting for I've seen how you are around him, you two are the better half of each other ." She says. " How do I win him back when I told him we were done he looked so hurt... I felt bad so I just left him at the airport..." I say.

"Where is his next show?"

" New York." I sniffle. My mom goes upstairs before returning with her credit car. " This is for Emergancies and this is one, go to New York and get Luke back okay?" I nod taking the car nervously. " T- thanks mom." I stutter before going back upstairs. I get out a suitecase and begind packing. When I'm done I zip up my bag. I go online and book a ticket for a flight to New York that leaves tomorrow.

" Have a good flight honey." My mom says as she hugs me. " Thanks I hope I get him back." I say pulling away from her grip. I watch as she gets in her car and drives away. I go check in my bags before going inside to security. A few hours I'm on a plane praying that Luke will take me back, he's the only guys who honestly cares and understands me, I just can't let him go. The plane lands after what feels like forever. I'm one of the first to get off as I push my way thorugh JFK to find my bags. I get in a taxi and check in at a hotel in manhatten. I tuck my bags in a closet before looking up tickets for the arena. I can't really find any so I decide to sneak in, how bad could it be?

^^^^^^^^^^^^__________^^^^^^^

Very very bad is what I find out when I get to the stadium. Security is at every turn and Darcy won't pick up her phone. " I know Darcy please let me in!" I beg to one security guard. " No ticket no entry." He says pushing me away. I loose my balance and fall on the cement. I yelp in pain as I sit up and check for broken bones. I see a guy waving tickets and yelling " FOR SALE!" I have no better option then to get the scalpers tickets. I buy one and am able to get in. I disregard where my seat is as I make my way to the floor seats. I find a security free area of barraciade and just as I'm about to scale it I see Calum walk on stage. I'm too late.

"HOW ARE YOU DOING NEW YORK CITY!!" Ashton screams the girls scream back in response. I lean against the barrier looking at Luke. He makes eye contact before looking away and at the crowd I sigh as I yell his name. 'LUKE! " "LUKE I'M SORRY! " I yell but my voice is drowned out my the thousands of screams and cries. I feel I have no other choice then to climb. I hook my feet between two poles in the barrier and climb. I push myself up and stand on the bar I hear security yelling at me but I can't loose Luke I have to do this. I keep climbing until I'm almost over it. I swing one leg over and then the other and get down. I see two security guards behind me I drop to the ground and run past them and toward the stage.

"LUKE IM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU!" My attempt is desperate as the girls screams get louder as they see me on the other side. " Come here you can't be here!" Security yells. I have no other choice, so I get on stage. I'm standing behind Ashton who keeps playing but I can hear him giggling a little. Security is still yelling as they call come one on their radios. I don't want to get arrested I swear. I see Darcy to the side of the stage as I get down. " Chloe! Why were you on stage?!" She screams I look at Luke. " I need to get back together with Luke!" I yell. Darcy grabs my wrist and drags me backstage. " Chloe you can't just get on stage and climb barricades and shit!" I stomp my foot frustrated. " I know I just.. regret what I did I need him!" I hear the guys finish. "What the hell was she thinking!" I hear Luke yell as he rounds the corner. I run out of the room. " I was thinking that I want you back, that I made a mistake to let you go Luke." I say. His blue eyes are filled with anger. " But you don't crash my concert to do so!" He screams. " You still LOVE ME AND YOU KNOW IT HEMMINGS!" I scream trying not to cry. Luke sighs. " Let's let them work it out." Ashton says walking down the hall.

"You broke up with me you said you were done that I would cheat, but you did too with that Austin guy." Luke says he pushes his guitar across his back and looks at me and closes his eyes and rubs his temple with his fingers. " Please take me back Luke... " I whisper I feel my bottom lip tremble but I stay strong. " Why would you leave me anyway?" He asks as she pushes past me. I grab his wrist firmly and look up at him. " Lukey remember when we met? I was ever so out of your leauge... yet you tried at me anyway." He nods still trying to move away from me. " Listen idiot! I love you and don't ever, ever want to loose you again if I can help it! Trying to be with out you is like fighting gravity and ....." I shake my head. and let go. Luke looks at me and takes one arm around me before lifting me and pushing me up against a wall his breath hot on my neck.

"I love it when you act fiesty." He murmers his lips sukcing the skin on my neck.

"I love it when your like this." I whisper back in surpirse. One hand hangs over his shoulder my legs wraped around his torso. He plants his lips on mine his tounge caressing mine. Over and over he pulls his lips away only for them to meet mine. He presses down hard his hands move up my torso until unexpectedly he lets go letting me slide down the wall " Come with me." He says his voice husky. We go into an empty dressing room where Luke cuts on a light, closes the door and pulls his guitar off his back leaning it against a wall. I look at him knowing exactly what he wants .

"Sex?"

"You ask like it's a question." I say.

"Well.." I laugh as he messes with the zipper of his skinny jeans. I walk over and I get the zipper and pull his jeans down slowly. Ninja turtles boxers?" I laugh he turns red. "I did't know you were fucking or I would have had black ones." He says. I roll my eyes as pushing him on the couch right behind him. I lay on top of him still in jeans Luke pulls at my shirt letting the cool air hit my body. "What if anyone finds us?" I ask. Luke rolls his eyes and gets up. "No one will find us, now lets have some fun." I've never seen this Luke yet he excites me as he lays on top of me almost crushing me. His lips kiss my collerbone up to my lips as he palms my boob but I push him away and kiss him. "This may hurt." He whispers. I cringe slightly as he enters but kiss back to hide my pain. " Faster baby." I murmmer My teeth pulling on his earlobe. "Whatever you like babe." He says I hear my phone ring as Luke thrusts into me making me yelp some as she quites me with a hard kiss. " Don't bruise my lips Lukey." " Can't promise anything." I'm vaugly aware of the door knob being jingled as an orgasm over comes me.

"Luke have you and Chlo- oh my god!" I turn only to see Ashton standing in the door way with Calum behind him and a laughing with Michael next to him. Luke looks up his cheecks bright red. I thrash around pulling on my bra not daring to get off of Luke who groans before grabbing his boxers and making me fall to the ground.

"Make up sex I see." Calum says.

"Shut up Cal." Luke barks pulling on is jeans I grab my shirt and wonder where my underwear have gone. " Guys let me change please?" Ashton laughs and closes the door. " Well that was... wow." Luke whispers he smiles his cheeks still red. I see I left a hickey on his collor bone. I pull his shirt up some and kiss his cheek softly. " Sorry for the hickey." I say now fully dressed as I walk towards the door. Luke laughs. " No problem at least I have you back and I'll be done with tour in a month so we can be together." He says.

" Sounds Perfect, so you want to grab some dinner?" Luke nods. " Yeah we can go back to the hotel and then grab some pizza." I smile as Luke holds my hand and opens the door leading me down a super long hallway.