Chapter 18 Green Day

Warning mature content

Luke P.O.V

"Ashton?"

"What Luke?"

"You want to camp out with me to get Green day tickets?" I ask. Ashton yawns I can hear the movment of his blankets. " Um... sure let me get dressed okay?"

"Sweet." I hang up and take a quick shower and get dressed. I find a tent and an old sleeping bag that I put in the backseat of my car. " Mom I'll be gone tonight I'm camping out for green day." I tell her. My mom looks at me and sighs. " Oh Luke fine are you going alone?" " No Ash is going with me." I say smiling. She sighs and nods handing me a plate. " Eat some dinner first?" I laugh and sit down and inhale my dinner before driving to Ash's house. " Ready?" I ask. Ash shurgs but smiles. " Sure I coulden't let you go alone." I grin as we park a black away. I'm carrying my things when I see that there is a large group of people already camped out. " Is this to get tickets?" Ash asks. " Well..."

"Luke you know your not getting tickets with this many people here right? Plus can't you go online?" " Well tickets ae sold out the show is tomorrow and I want to camp out so I can sneak into the venue and watch the show." I say. Ash looks at me like I'm crazy. " Luke your insane but fine." I set up the tent next to some guys who look about our age maybe younger. " Excited for the show?" the blonde one asks. " Yeah." I say. " You look familiar." His friend says looking at me and Ashton. " Oh?"

"Yeah like that guy from that band..."

"Five seconds of summer!" His friends says. Ashton looks at me and I shrug. "My little sister loves that band um I don't know which member though." the brunette says. " Yeah but whatever you prob hate them." He says. I crawl into my tent and pull out a can of coke and pop it open and take a sip handing the can to Ashton. " How many more hours?" He asks. " A lot more."

Chloe P.O.V

I'm on my way to the beach to see how good the waves are when I see a bunch of tents by the music center and remember green day will be here. Shit I forgot to tell Luke I got tickets! I'm about to leave when I hear a familiar voice. I walk closer to the crowds of tents and see Luke wrapped up in a sleeping bag drinking some Starbucks his eyes half open despite it only being eight at night. " Luke?" I walk over to him and his eyes open a bit more. " Chloe hi."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Camping out to sneak into the green day show." He says sipping his drink. " It's a dumb idea." Ashton interjects as he tweets something. "Luke I got your tickets." I say. 

" You what!"

"Got you green day tickets you don't have to camp out and be at risk of getting mobbed." I say. Ashton looks up at me. " Really you got tickets?"

"Yes." I say. Ash gets up. " Well then I'm going home." He walks away but turns back around. " Hey can I get a ride?" He asks. Luke looks up at me confused. "You?"

"Yes." Luke grins and untangles his long legs from his sleeping bag and hugs me tightly and kisses me. " Your the best girlfriend ever Chloe! I love you so damn much!" He says. " Awe love you too baby." He smiles and kisses me before packing up his tent and things in record time. The three of us pile into Luke's car and drop Ashton off. " Your place or mine?" Luke asks. " Yours." I say. We get to Luke's house after getting Chinese food.

"So where are our seats for tomorrow?" Luke asks. " Floor seats first row." I say. "Chloe you must have spent a fortune!" He says. " Yeah some of my collage fund money." I say. " Chloe!" He says disapprovingly. I shrug as sit in his lap and lean back into him. " I love you." I whisper. Luke grins his lip ring turning me on . " I love you too." He says and tickles my sides making me laugh and fall over. I lay on the floor and look up at him and the way his nose scrunches up when he laughs. " He walks over to me and keeps tickling me before falling on top of me. " Ouch!" I say. 

"Sorry did I hurt you?" 

" A little." I say. 

" What can I do to make it better?" He asks his fingers brushing my hair away from my face. " A kiss and some more..." I breathe. Luke smiles and kisses me his tongue licks my bottom lip his hips grind into me making me moan into his mouth. " This is not our first time huh babe?" He says seductively as he sucks the skin on my neck. " N- no." I stutter. I'm breathless as he pulls off my tank top and kisses my collar bones. I feel his weight lifted off of me as he strips down I hear the sound of something opening as I lay their. " Ready?" I nod as I pull at my shorts. " We have to be quite okay?" I nod as Luke pulls off my bra and lets it hit the floor softly. He lifts me up laying me on his bed as his lips crash onto mine his hands massaging my boobs before he kisses them gently. " Relax.." He soothes as he pulls down my shorts. I pull at his boxers and bite my lip. I feel myself getting wet as he pushes my legs apart and throws my shirts next to my bra. " Wow your so wet for me." He says his voice sounds different but sexy as I whimper softly. I feel his lips on the insides of my thighs leaving soft kisses. I squirm as I pull at his hair guiding him to the right spot. " Make me cum baby." I whisper. I feel his tongue enter. " Fuck y-yes Luke.." I moan out . He pulls out and kisses me before sliding his finger in and pumps fast and hard his eyes look determined as I unravel and cum. He pulls out and licks his finger slowly and smirks. " Am I good?" I say quietly. He nods and lays on top of me and pushes his length in me. " Ow!"

"Pleasure is pain." He says. I laugh and kiss him as he goes in and out. I'm shaking and am quite alert. " Good girl." Luke purrs. I moan as he goes in and out before we both hit our highs. I'm breathing hard by the time we finish his lips are swollen as he kisses me again and smiles. " I love you so much baby girl." I smile and kiss him again our lip rings rub against each other. Luke gets up and goes down to the bathroom and comes back in some clothes. I get up and find his you compete mess tank and slip it on and pull my hair up and find my underwear that I slip on. My mind is still thinking of what happened.

"That was fun." Luke says coming up behind me and hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek. " It was." I say. " Now we should listen to some green day so we know every song word for word." Luke smiles and nods. We stay up until about 1 am listening to music until I drift to sleep my head resting on his shoulder.