Chapter 2 London is not Calling

I'm standing in my room packing my duffle bag. I'm laving for London today to see Luke preform and to hang out with Darcy. sure I will only be their for three days but it's ok. 

"Chloe?" My moms pops her head in the door.  "Yeah do we need to leave now?" I ask. "That's why I'm here.. you can't go to London." she says. My face falls. "Why" I ask. "School you can't just leave school and go to London." she says. "It's only three days mom!" i yell the tears burn my eyes. 

"I'm sorry but  you need to get your grades up a little before you can go but I promise you can go to a concert in another city ok?" she says. I glare at her. "chloe I'm-

"Get out." i say  the tears slip down my cheeks. 

"Chloe honey I know but you can say goodbye to Luke at the airport." she says. I only cry harder as she leaves. I get my phone and call Darcy. 

"Hello?" 

"D-Darcy." i stutter. 

"Chloe what is it?" she aks  concerned. "I- I can't come to the show in L- London!" i wail. 

"Oh love I'm sorry is it school?" she asks. "Yeah." i say trying to wipe the tears. "Can you come to another show?" she asks. "Yeah this summer most likley only  four more months no  three of school." I say. "Good well I have to go." she says. i hang up with Darcy and slip on my jeans and vans and drive my car down to  Luke's house.  I see him putting his things in his moms car and my heart twists. I love him so much why can't I go on tour too? 

"Luke." He turns and smiles when he sees me. "Chloe are you coming to London with me?" He asks. 

"I..." i blink back the tears why can't I just go for two days maybe? 

"N-no." I stutter again. Luke walsk over to me. "why?" He asks.

"School but I want to come so bad but my mom is like get your grades up and.." I stop talking  as Luke gives me a hug pulling me close to his chest I can hear his heart beat how I'll miss times like this. "That stinks but I'll text you and face time and everything are you coming to the airport?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. 

__________________

I'm standing in the airport with tears in my eyes. This is it. I won't see Luke until next October. "I'll miss you so much babe." He says hugging me tight his kisses me soft and slow. i can taste the salt of my tears. He holds me to his chest as Olivia hugs Calum and  they laugh about something. 

"See you soon Ashton." I say pulling away and hugging him. "You too." He says. I hug all the guys when I hear  the intercome, "Flight 235 to London has been delayed by an hour." they say. "Really come on!" Ashton complains. I smile an extra hour with my boyfriend? I will take it, thank you universe.