Chapter 20 Twit Cam

Luke P.O.V

"Chloe?"

"What Luke?"

"Want to go surfing?"

"Now it's 9 am." She whines. " Please?"

"I saw you last night let me sleep." She says sleepily. " Chloeeee!"

"Shut up Lucas go hang out with Michael." she says and hangs up. I groan and call Michael who picks up groggily but agrees that I can come by. We play video games all morning and make pancakes when Ash and Cal come over. " Nice to be together since break." Ash says eating a pancake. " We had that interveiw idiot." Calum says. " Wow rude." Ash says. I roll my eyes. " You want to do a twit cam?" I ask. Michael nods as he goes back into the kitchen. " Yeah but in an hour? I look like hell." Ash says messing with his hair. " You look fine Ashton." i say. " Awe thanks Luke want to call Chloe to come over." Calum says. " Erm okay you should call Olivia too." Calum nods and picks up his phone.

Chloe P.O.V

"This outfit is cute right?" I ask Olivia as I stand in my dressing room examining myself in the mirror as her phone rings. "Hello? Awe hey Cal pal." she says grinning. " Um just at the mall with Chloe why? Come over sure see you soon okay by babe." she hangs up and grins. " Want to hang out with our four weirdos?" I laugh and nod as I close the dressing room door and change back into my clothes. We leave the mall and hour later.

"Olivia hey!" Calum says hugging Olivia tightly and kissing her cheek. They are so cute together. " Chloe hey." Luke says hugging me. " Hey."

"Want to be in a twit cam?" Luke asks.

"What?"

"Please so the fans can meet you properly." Luke says. I groan and he gives me the innocent eyes making me give in. Ashton turns on the lap top and logs into twit cam as we all cram ourselves on the couch. " Hey guys it's Ashton sorry we haven't done one of these in a while we've been super busy." Ashton says. " But here we are." Calum waves as the camera with one arm around Olivia's waist. "This is my girlfriend guys." He says. " Hi I'm sorry to all the calum girls because he's mine." She winks and I know some of the fans will automatically hate her cause of her sassiness but whatever. Michael reads off some questions as Luke looks down at me.

Luke P.O.V

"I think Luke has someone he wants to meet." Ashton says. Chloe moves closer to the camera and smiles tucking her brown hair behind her ear. " Hi 5sause fam I'm Chloe Luke's girlfriend. I know some of you have heard about me and it's true we are dating. I swear I will take good care of him and will never hurt him." She says I watch the seriousness in her gray eyes as she reads some questions. Michael jumps off the couch and starts yelling about his pizza that is burning. He opens the oven to find a plume of smoke coming out. He yells out a string of curse words and Ashton scolds him as Chloe yells for them to shut up. Michael sits next to me looking sad as Chloe continues reading questions. " To Luke your girlfriend is beautiful, awe thanks." she smiles . " Hey if any of your guys could send a pizza over I would love you all forever." Michael says. I roll my eyes as we keep reading questions when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." Ash says He gets up and opens the door before looking at Michael. " Mikey some fans love you very much, I have an order for two large pizzas for you." Ashton says. Michael squeals ( yes squeals) as he runs to the door before looking into the computer and saying a very rushed thank you. Chloe laughs and leans over to kiss my cheek. I look over at her and smile as I wrap one arm around her shoulders. " I love you Lukey." She whispers. " I love you too." I say as Michael walks back inside and sits on the couch with the pizza lap on his legs. " Share?" Olivia asks getting off of Calum. "Maybe..." He says. Chloe reaches over ad helps herself to a slice. Michael glares at her but shrugs as he eats another slice. " We should go but just wanted to say we love you all." Ashton says. " BYE THANK YOU FAM I LOVE YOU!" Michael screams as Ashton logs out.