Chapter four|| Electricity

I made eye contact with Logan for a minute on the hallway.
He quickly headed my direction."Hey Bri" he said waving his right hand. "Hi" I said with a close mouth smile. "Want to start the project today?" He said looking excited waiting for me to replied.

I trailed off thinking."Um..I don't know Logan." I answered. "What's wrong?" His deep green eyes sparkled and his eyebrows wrinkled,looking confused."I have to work today." I said feeling bad.

I never canceled plans, but I need the money for college so its worth it.

"Oh, I understand." He said,giving me a sad smile. "Do you have a job?" I asked not being ashamed of asking that because I had to make 5 posters about him for the project.

"Nope,my mum and dad are both doctors and they work extra hours." He seems pretty confident saying that to me.

"Cool." I said making eye contact with him and then looking away.

Logan seemed like a teenager who doesn't worry about the cost of something. He dresses so firm and nice but edgy at the same time. I bet his parents are the same.

The bell rang.
"I have Art class, I'll see you later or tomorrow." He said after a short amount of silence between him and me.

"See yah!" I said as he disappeared in the big wave of people.

I spotted a Nirvana tee. Melanie..

I went for a big hug. Chase was right there by her side.

Chase was those playboys with chestnut, blonde hair and blue eyes and a built body. He always liked to play games on girls and he ends up breaking a lot of hearts in like a week. I'm still against him. I'm scared he is going to break my best friend heart. I'm confuse why he still haven't broken up with Melanie. He knew I didn't like him.

"Um,hi Chase." I said looking away not trying to make any eye-contact with him.

"Hi Brianna." He said while smirking.

Chase is satan.

"Bri,are you going to work today?" Melanie said saving me from Mr. Annoying ass.

"-Yes I am." I said nervously."We were wondering if you would like to hang out with us after school or something?" She said looking at Chase and then to me.

"I'm sorry, but I promised mum that I'll go to the coffee shop today." I replied, pulling back my hair from stress.

"Oh,Boo!" She pouted.
"I'll go someday." Giving her hope. The truth is I'm never going anywhere with this jerk by her side.

"Ah,okay." I'll see you Later then. "Okay" I whispered.

She left swinging her hands back and forth with Chase. I could still see her long brunette braid swinging side-to-side. Then she made a turn and then she dissapeard .
****
I got to the coffee shop and greeted my mum and then went to change in to my usual uniform.

I braided my short red hair and just when I was getting out of the room Inheard that someone entered the store.

I got to the counter and the same boy with blue eyes and a band tee was patiently sitting there on the corner,with his phone.

I took the order of a girl and proceeded to the next costumer.

I cleared my throat. "I'm Brianna. How can I help you,sir?

He looked over and there it was BAM! Electricity in his eyes.

"Can I order an expresso please." He gently said while making eye contact with me and the pen I was writing with on the notepad.

" Yes,sir. I'll be right back with your order." I said and nodded.

I could still feel his eyes staring at me. Who is him?

I looked over the counter to the tables. And then BAM! I was not wrong. He noticed that I noticed he was looking at me.

I was still making eye contact with him and then I saw that little smirk and dimples forming on his face. He was smiling.I smiled back and then gazed away.

Wow,what the fuck was that.

I had no idea.

After a minute I came back with his expresso. "Here you go,sir" be careful its hot.

"Thank you, it's alright." He replied, and gave me a light smile.

I walked away and my heart was beating so hard I could swear I felt like I ran a fucking marathon.