Chapter seven || did you felt that too?

Brianna POV:

I was curling my hair then, I heard a text message appeared on my phone screen.

From: Luke :D
To: Bri (:
Are you getting ready for the most awesome day of your life?
-
From: Bri :)
To: Luke :D
If you are talking about the part that I buy my first green-day shirt then yes ^-^
-
From: Luke :D
To: Bri (:
Haha, see you later. I'll pick you up like in 30 mins.
-
I've only done my hair and I feel so excited. I'm going with a stranger to the mall,but with Luke I feel like he's not a stranger. I finished curling my hair and I had no idea what I was going to wear.

I bought a forever 21 crop top the other day, I haven't used it in a while.

I got my Black skater skirt and some knee high socks. I placed my black short leather jacket on top of my white lace crop top. I grabbed my wavy hair and placed them into two small braids that were tied up around the back of my head with a white bow.

I placed pink blush on my cheeks and curled my eyelashes. I brushed a cherry scented lipstick on my Soft full lips.

I grabbed my little hand purse and my phone and went downstairs.

"Mom I'm going to the mall with my friend." I said while waiting for Luke to arrive at the door.

"Alright, be here at 9:00 o clock. That's your Mall curfew." She said, while grabbing a strawberry from the counter.

There was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and saw Luke standing right in front of me. He had black skinny jeans with Vans. He had a black leather jacket. His hair was perfectly put back with a black SnapBack.

"Ready?" He said smiling.

Mom stood up from the counter and went to check on who I was talking to,at the door.

She looked at Luke and smiled.

"Are you the gentleman that's taking my daughter to mall? She said,while taking a bite of another strawberry she had in her hands.

"Yes,ma'am." He said, with a soft shy smile.

"Well,have fun and don't do anything crazy." She replied,pronouncing the word 'crazy' in a singing tone.

"Mom, don't worry I'll be fine." I said,knowing my mother is very protective when it comes to me.

When me and Luke headed to the door, mom whispered to me "your first date."

I rolled my eyes. I think it's not a date. It's just hanging out.

He opened the door of his black car for me."thank you" I mumbled.

Later:

When we got to the Mall we went directly to Hot Topic.

"How about that one?" He said pointing to a black green -day Shirt.

"I like that one" I said,with a soft smile.

I grabbed it and placed the shirt on the counter to pay it.

"25.99." The cashier said.

I grabbed my purse and grabbed the money. Before I could blink Luke handed his money to the cashier.

"W-what are you doing?" I said while looking up to Luke.

"I'm paying for it." He said, very simple.

"You don't have to, I have the money right here." I replied.

"Well, consider it a act of kindness." He said,smiling softly.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

The cashier handed me the bag with the shirt inside.

"Thank you." I mumbled to the cashier.

When we got out of the store,Luke wanted to get some food.

We stopped at the food court to order our food. When we order our food we sat down on a table.

"You really didn't have to pay for the shirt" I said, while grabbing a bite of my pretzel.

"It's okay, it's not that much money.'' He said,while sipping his lemonade.

"Okay." I whispered.

For a moment, I was getting my lemonade and he was putting his lemonade back , and his hand brushed mines as we stared at each other's eyes. Another Shock of electricity ran down my veins.

"Wow" He, said.

"What's the matter?" I tilted my head in a confused way.

"You're so b-beautiful,that it hurts.'' He blushed. Feeling embarrassed of what he just told me.

I soft laughed. "D-Did you felt electricity too?" I said blushing too.

"Yea" He smiled.

"You're not the one." I told him.

I blushed.

When we finished our food and headed back to his car. "Luke...thank you." I said, blushing. "No problem,Brianna." He said looking directly into my eyes.

He was driving me home now.

We pulled out to my front lawn and he stood in front of me. I blushed while the breeze pulled out my stands of hair. "Well, thank you,once again. I had fun.'' I told him.

"I had fun too." He added, while smiling at me.

He placed my strands of hair in the back of my ears. He genuinely smiled at me once again.

''It was nice meeting you." I said,blushing for the 100th time.

"I better get back home." I said pouting.

"Bye" He said,looking at me while I go.

I bit my lip and entered my house.

"wow." I whispered,while I bit my lip again leaning on the white door.

AWEE VOTE IF YOU SHIPP Luke and Brianna <3
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS - Marie^3^
And follow me if you are not following me.
(#Selfpromogamestrong) xD haha baii