Chapter Five ||Luke got them digits

_______________________________________
Michael's POV
Luke invited us to this coffee shop after band rehearsal. He says that the coffee that they make is really good. I don't think that's the reason he comes here.He says he comes to chill here every time we finish band rehearsal. That's why he always disappears sometimes.

Luke was getting ready for like 2 hours. I don't know what Luke is trying to impress.

"Luke get out of the bathroom!" I yelled.
"-I want a cupcake!" I yelled again.
"Wait,just one more minute." Luke responded back.

Calum was playing FIFA and Ashton sat there making keek videos.
Luke opened the door. "Let's go." He said while looking at the mirror. I bet he left the bathroom a mess.

Wtf was wrong with him. Who the hell is he trying to look good for?
I closed the game I was playing on my DS and headed to the door.

We are all wearing hoodies and dark sunglasses so the people could not recognize us.

When we got to the coffee shop, we sat on the booth. I spotted a chocolate fudge cupcake inside the counter. My inner hungry self started to kick in.

A girl with wavy shoulder length hair and bright hazel eyes came to the table to take the order.

I saw Luke's deep blue eyes light up just by hearing her talk.
"Hi my name is Brianna,How may I help you,"She said as she got her notepad ready to take the order.
I was the first one to order.

"-Can I get a chocolate fudge cupcake and a regular coffee please?" I said sounding excited for my cupcake.

She nodded. -"Good choice of a cupcake, that's my favorite." She said while smiling.

"Chocolate buddies!" I yelled.

She laughed.

Luke joined the conversation by adding an order.

"Can I get an Expresso and a vanilla cupcake?"

She nodded and wrote it on her notepad. "Good choice on the Coffee, that's my favorite too." She said while looking directly on Luke.

"Luke, you never told me you like expresso? I said trying to act mad.
"I drink it every time" He replied to me.
"I thought you were my best friend!"I said now looking sad.

The girl laughed and began to take Calum's and Ashton's order.

"Okay,I'll be here with you guys order in 5 minutes." She said smiling and headed over to the counter.

I could feel Luke's eyes turn deep ocean blue every time he looked at Brianna and Brianna's cheeks turn red a lot every time she looked at Luke.

I felt a pattern going on.

"Dude." I looked at Luke.

"Are you blushing?"I said smirking.

"-What! No" He said nervously. Turning even more red.

"Ask her number." I said looking serious but smiling.
Luke looked unconfident."I would but-"

Brianna came with our order.

"Here you go, enjoy." She said while putting the order on the booth.

She walked away but then I called her.
"-Wait,Brianna come back."I smirked at Luke.

Luke looked at me with a "I'm going to kill you" face.

Calum and Ashton smiled and knew were this conversation was leading to.

"Um my friend here would like to become friends with you...and he ask if you can give him your number? I mumble with the words.

"-I mean only if you want to." I said nervously.

She blushed and she grabbed Luke's phone That I took away from him.

"Here, nice meeting you guys" She blushed again while looking at Luke.

Luke wanted to kill me and thank me at the same time.

When she left, Luke leaned and whispered
To me "Fuck you, Michael Clifford."

I smirked.

We finished our cupcakes and headed to the Hotel.

Luke blushed."She was cute." He said breaking the silence from the drive home.

"You should thank me,you know?" I said unplugging my headphones.

He mumbles. " I hate you...thank you."

Calum was still in wonderland of FIFA and Ashton was looking for a filter to put on Instagram for the cupcake.

"When are you planning on calling her?" I asked.

"I don't know probably tonight." He smiled.

A/N HAHA IM Evil, OmG Its getting so good just wait I'm so excited Make sure to vote and comment ! MAKE My DAY GUYS. I update everyday except Sunday's and Saturdays and sorry for my grammar I write this on my iPad.
-Marie. MWUAH 030