Chapter fourteen- Drunk

Luke drove me to the hospital. The car drive was long and sad. I've never seen so much sadness in his eyes.

''Do you think he is alright?''I said entering the hospital. The smell of the hospital hit me and it smelled like the time I was sick from a stomach ache that never went away in 3 weeks.

Luke bit his lips and thought.''We'll see.''He replied.

We touched the handle of the door 1029. "Is this the door'' I said as I look at Luke staring into nowhere. He was loss in a world of deep thoughts. ''Luke?'― I grabbed his cold hands. ''I'm pretty sure Michael is alright''I said softly and went for a hug.

We opened the white hospital room door and there he was. Luke told me he changed the color of his hair during the week. There he was Blue haired Michael laying on the white hospital bed, so white it reminded me of pure white snow.

Another tear sprung down my eyes as I went to get close to him. It was so sad seeing him laying there, a pure bundle of sunshine on a hospital.

''Brianna!.''His eyes lighted up. That's the first thing he said every time I saw him.

He gave me a smile. More like a sad smile.
I touched a strand of his green hair. He pouted.

''Its just a mini car crash.'' He Protested.

''The doctor said that yesterday you were at the bar and you drove drunk.'' Luke said crossing his arms.

''-What did I told you about driving without...'' Luke stopped and looked at me.

He didn't finish his sentence. He didn't want me to know something. I was okay with that.

''Who knows,maybe one day it could be worse.''I said leaning on the hospital bed.

''Fine. I will never drive when I previously come out of a bar.'' He said, pouting.

''Michael you don't understand. You could've die.'' Luke's voice became louder.

''I understand but nothing mayor happened to me.'' He replied.

''Enough fighting. Be grateful nothing happened to him.'' I said looking at Luke.

There was a pause of silence.

''I go out of this hospital on Wednesday.'' Michael said, breaking the silence.

I nodded and patted his shoulder.

Luke was still serious.

We stayed on the hospital for a long time but then it was time to go.

I waved Michael goodbye.

When we got to the car Luke had a really cold look on his face. ''Luke. You got to understand he is okay. and he will not do it again.'' I said, looking worried.

''Its that I care a lot and I know him and I think is going to happen again. He always say that he will never do it again but in reality he doesn't listen to me.''Luke responded to me.

Luke cares a lot about Michael and I understand that he is worried of his best friend getting hurt again and the consequence might be death.

''I understand. But he is old and he knows whats good for him and whats not. It's his choice of getting drunk. Maybe he knows you care for him and don't want anything bad to happen to him. Maybe he did listen to you.'' I said grabbing his hands.

His face changed. It looked okay.

He gave me a soft smile and whispered and sighed."I hope so.'"

Thats the end of chapter 14 YAY ^-^ I hope you guys liked it and if you did let me know by a comment or a vote (: ill edit it later.