Chapter nine|| You have to come. There's not a choice.

It's been a few weeks and me and Luke are unbreakable. We met everyday at the coffee shop. His little gifts made me love him even more.

I felt like in a whole different universe. I was the girl who was shy to talk to a guy. Now, I'm not. It's like I changed. A good change.

"Are you daydreaming again." Melanie gave me a pillow smack, to wake me up from my daydream."

"I'm not going to lie,Yes, I'm daydreaming." I said rolling my eyes.

She fake coughed again,and mumbled the name 'Luke.'

I rolled my eyes again and grabbed a piece of popcorn."I totally ship it!" She said sounding like a happy child."You ship me and Luke?'' I questioned. "Yes, you like him, don't you?" She said waiting for me to start blushing. "No comment." I replied.

"Come one!'' She said, pulling the white bed covers.

I started to blush. I've never been 'In love' and I've never had a boyfriend before but I'm sure that the electricity that I felt, was something important.

"You blushing!" She said, pinching my red cheeks.

I stood up from my bed and checked in the mirror. I touched my cheeks. They were bright red. I smiled.

"Whatever" I said, checking my phone.
"Admit it!" She yelled giggling.
"Nope." I said popping the P.
Melanie crossed her legs and sat at the end of the bed. She was looking at her computer.

"If you don't admit it in 5 seconds I will do something you will regret." She said,smirking.

"Nope,I'm sorry." I replied trying to cover my face from blushing.
"Okay." She said,simple.

"Bri" She said, looking at me and again smirking. "Since you don't want to tell me, I'll tell you your punishment." She said looking at her computer.

"Okay." I said, knowing no idea what she was going to do.

"My Tumblr friend Emailed me two concert tickets to go. She said to take another person. She doesn't want to go because her sister gave them to her. She said that it's not her type of music,she prefers electronic. You are coming with me. There's not going back." She replied, running her fingers though her hair.
"-Plus is in our city." She added.
"What! I don't like concerts." I said furiously.

"Well, that's your punishment." She added.

"Come On, look at the bright side." She said,pulling my hands.

"There's not a bright side. You know I don't like concerts." I replied,angrily.

"The bright side is...you get to spend more time with me! I always wanted to take you to a concert. They are my favorite things in the planet. You should come."

"-wait, you have to come. There's not a choice." She added smirking once again.

"When is it?" I said.

"Its on a month and a half." She said sounding excited.

She was right about not spending enough time with her. But I didn't really like concerts. They were too noisy. Especially the crowd. Girls screaming and having to pay a lot of money just for a seat.

"I'll think about it." I replied.

"Come on, it's going to be fun. My Tumblr friend sister told me they were awesome."She said, trying to convince me.

"Ugh! Fine. But only because I'm always working and I barely get any time to see you." I rolled my eyes for the trillion times.

"Yay!" She jumped and hugged me.

Hey I'm sorry I haven't updated. It's exams weeks and I just finished my English exams. Next week is the math exams xC. Make sure to vote if you like it. I'm sorry there's not a sign of Luke in this Luke-empty chapter Xoxo Marie.