Chapter twelve// Logan at midnight

I kept replaying the moment all over again. It felt like I was in a dream.

I finished talking to Melanie,about the whole night that was yesterday. She was proud of me. I actually had the nerves to have my first kiss.

A seventeen year old- almost 18 girl,haven't had her first kiss yet. It turns out to be me.

I had one boyfriend that was in fifth grade. It turned out he didn't really liked me, it was just a bet his friends made up.

Anyways, life goes on. I didn't really care at that point. I was a 10 year old girl. Although, I was kind of upset about the bet thing.

I sat on my bed and leaned over the white wall of my room whose corners were filled with Christmas white lights.

My phone rang and my heart stopped.

"Hello!" I heard Logan from the other line.

"Hi"I responded.

Me and Logan became best-friends because during this 3 months of knowing each other and getting an A on our project really Helped us bond together.

"How you doing!" -Every time he talked to me he always sounds excited.-

"I'm bored." I replied.

"Want me to come over?" He said, waiting for me on the other line to respond.

"-I'll bring skittles." He said cheerfully. Gosh, he knew me so well, he knows that I'll kill over skittles.

"That was tricky!"I yelled.

My dad wouldn't let boys come to my room but lucky Logan, my parents where at work and they come at 1:00 am.

"I'll be right back,by the window of your room." He said, closing the call.

10 minutes later,I heard a rock jump into my bed. I laughed, I knew it was Logan.

"Rapunzel,let down your hair." He said, holding two packets of skittles.

I laughed,"my hair is too short, but luckily you can climb." I smiled.

He climb up from my tree that was near my window.

I grabbed the skittles and hugged him. "Logan!" He jumped, and hugged me back.

I looked out the window, I saw a black new car. A huge car.

"Um, Logan?" I said,confused.

"Umm?"He said,grabbing skittles from the bag.

"Why is there a strangers car in front of my house?" I said, looking at him.

"Oh, that's my new car." He said, grabbing the keys.

"You just got a new one 3 months ago!" I said, staring at the keys he had in his hands.

"That one was too small." He replied.

I rolled my eyes.

We spend our time watching a scary movie. I jumped every time a bad image appeared on the screen. Logan just laughed on how scared I was. He enjoyed watching me suffer.

He threw popcorn on my head.

"Aśśhole!" I said, punching him with my pillow.

"Calm down."He said, laughing.

We were super hyped at that moment, we finished two bags of pure skittles.

By the time, we fell sleep, I heard a car park at my house.

Oh shit.

It was my dad's car. I looked over and Logan was sleeping his candy over dose.

"Logan!" I whispered.

He jumped, and then rubbed his eyes.

"what?"

"My dad is here" I whispered.

He knew my dad didn't liked boys come to my room. Even though we were not going to do anything bad.

He tied his black converse and grabbed his keys from my shelve and placed it on his pocket.

I locked my door.

I heard footsteps coming from downstairs making their way on the stairs.

"Brianna? Are you asleep?'' Dad said, getting closer and closer to my room.

"Hurry!" I whispered.

I heard a knock on the door.

"You need to climb down!" I whispered and yelled at him at the same time.

"I'm scared of heights!" Logan replied.

"Really, now that you climbed up you don't know how to climb down." I said, face palming.

Dad had the keys for my room. And he didn't like it when I locked my room.

He was unlocking my room.

"Logan hurry up!'' I whispered.

"I don't know how to climb down!'' He yelled.

Dad was unlocking the door and I felt like Logan was moving in slow motion.

HAHA end of the chapter! Hehe Clift hanger ! What will happen next? Will Brianna's dad see Logan? Or will he be able to escape?make sure to vote and comment it will make my day today :D -Marie
Also sorry for the grammar. :P