Chapter sixteen|| Darling You will be Okay

Today was the day that Michael gets out of the hospital.
We got in the car and drove to the hospital. Luke was driving with one hand and the other hand was close to mines." Want to stop for a coffee?" He said, looking at me though his sun glasses.

"I already stopped at the coffee shop for some coffee but if you want you can go, I'll just wait in the car." I responded, running my fingers though my hair.

"Okay."said Luke. He headed to Starbucks.

"You sure you don't want to come in?" He asked again."Yes, I'm sure." I replied. He closed the door and in a matter of seconds it was only me and the silence of quietness in his car.

I checked on the brand new Ask.com I made. It was filled with a lot of anonymous messages.

Anonymous: why are you such a slût?.

Anonymous: get away from him.

Anonymous: kïll your self.

More and more messages where popping up when I scrolled down. Who are these people?

Tears sprung when I continued to read the messages but I wipe them just in time when they where falling.

I shut down my iPhone and checked in the mirror that was above me.

My eyes looked like I've been crying. They where red. Wiped them again and again but the redness didn't disappeared. I gave up.

Luke came in the car with his Starbucks and sat down. Just when he was going to put his keys to drive, he noticed I was looking out of the window.

He gently grabbed my chin and turned my head to face him.

He noticed that I've been crying.

"Brianna, what's the matter" he asked worried.

The noise in the car was only my sniffing and his voice asking me whats wrong.

"Nothing." I murmured.

He grabbed my phone. "ah Luke!" I took it back from him.

"Brianna give me your phone." His Eyebrows crossed making him angry and confused.

He grabbed my phone from his hands and saw my Ask.com Profile.

He saw all the hate comments.He whispered something but I couldn't quite hear it.

"That's the problem?" He said handing me my phone back.

"Yes." I looked away.

We where still in the parking lot. "Brianna, don't let strangers get to you." He cupped his hands on my soft cheeks and he whispered "You'll be okay."

sorry I haven't updated all this week, I was busy with stuff *sniffs* anyways I feel like deleting this book because I feel like no one is reading anymore. I don't know what to do. I also Have to update princess.

.