Cold Hands,Cold stare.| Chapter seventeen.

Luke POV

After all of that,I tried to give extra attention at Brianna since her feelings are as fragile as butterfly wings. I couldn't believe that the haters knew so quick.

Luke opened the door and Michael was playing on his Ds. That's his video game console he has to carry everywhere.

''Hurry up, Michael we have to go.''I yelled.

He grabbed his bag and told the nurse he was leaving.

We where on the elevator, my heart was beating so fast. What if Michael texted the fans saying he was on this hospital and they will be outside?

My anxiety was trying to kick in.

Brianna is too innocent to be involve in any of this.

She's not prepare for the hateful comments.

What if she finds out today?

Thoughts and thoughts, running through my mind.

Ding!

The elevator door opened. As Brianna and Michael proceeded to walk out of the elevator I grabbed both of them and told them to go to the back entrance.

I knew what was coming. Michael agreed because he knew pretty much what was going on.

Brianna's look was confused but I told her that our car was parked closer to the back of the hospital exit door.

We got on my car and we drove to our house that we rented for our tour next month.

I feel very guilty for not telling her what I am. She doesn't deserve it. She deserves to be with someone who is not going to leave her. I don't want to leave her that's the part that hurts the most.

I want to be with her every second, every hour, every day. But, also I don't want her getting hurt.

I spaced out for a couple of minutes thinking, I see Brianna's big hazel eyes staring at me. ''You Okay?" She smiled and grabbed my hand.

I nodded and grabbed her tight on my arms as we watch a movie. I don't want this moment to go to waste just by me thinking about the future. The sad future.

____________

Brianna's POV

I feel like there's something off about Luke. Even though he covers it with a ''Im okay nod.'' There's something bothering him. He's been spacing out this whole week and today. Thinking deep. I just wish I could read his mind and tell him it will be okay. Luke is the type of person to hide his emotions so well. He hides what's bothering him so well. He says that he's fine but since my breakdown on the car this morning he is acting like he is not on this planet. Today he comes and hugs me a few times but there's not a lot of conversations between me and him. The conversations we used to have about everything. Today I'm left with cold conversations and cold hands.

Hello guys! I hope ya'll are getting an idea of whats happening because the next few chapters are going to be very spicy x Sorry for not updating like I promised when xc busy with personal things and procrastination and Also i will edit this later when the book is finished. I love those who are still reading this fanfiction - Marie xo