Chapter eight||Flowers?

Luke POV
Was I beginning to have feelings for Brianna? I developed those feelings a long time ago,when I first saw her in her Uniform,and her shiny wavy hair swinging every time she moved.

The way she grabbed her coffee and the way she said the words "How can I help you,sir?" Made me fall deeply in love with her.

But yesterday I recognize that feeling of being In Love. Her Honey Hazel eyes made me melt into a big puddle of melted butter.

The way she giggled and the way she tilted her head.

I was completely falling in love with her.
/\/\
Brianna POV

There was something about Luke that made me love him even more.

The way his Deep Ocean blue eyes sparkled and made connection with me. The way he bites his lips.

The way he laughed. The way his hair moved in the wind.

I was surprise the way I was thinking about him, like I was in love with him.

Or was I?

He felt the electricity I was feeling,was this a sign?
/\/\/\/\
When I got out of school, I headed to the coffee shop as usual. I saw Luke sitting in the same corner from the glass window. When I opened the door he came and stood in front of me with a bouquet of pink roses.

"Here,this bouquet is for you.It's a way of saying 'thank you' for coming to the mall with me yesterday." He blushed and stared at the floor nervously.

"Luke." He stared at my eyes instead of the floor.

"They are beautiful." I smiled,while smelling how good they smelled.

"Just like you." He mumbled.

He thought I didn't heard him, I did.

A red shade started to appear on my cheeks.

Mom came In and smiled. "What a gentleman!" She said,clapping with her hands. "Mom!" I said, in embarrassment.

"Those are your favorite." She said,still smiling.

I smiled to Luke and headed to the employee's room.

_______
When I finished my shift Luke was gone a long time ago. He ordered the same coffee and we extremely blushed when we were both caught staring at each other.

"Here,Luke left you a note." Mom handed me a white little paper.

A note.

I opened it with care and started to read it.

''Every time I come to this coffee shop,I'm really excited. Excited to see your smile, excited to see your beauty,that illuminates all galaxies. Illuminates my world.'

I read the note in his voice tone. He is so sweet. I blushed at how he said how excited he was to see me everyday.

When I got home, I couldn't stop reading the note over and over again. His sweetness made me melt.

I bit my lip and smile while I texted him A message.

BOOM ! hAHA the message is in the next chapter! CLIFFHANGER! *laughs evil-ish* please vote if you want to know what happens next[sorry for short chapter :p]. -Marie