°Chapter thirteen// Accident

Dad unlocked the door and came into my room. I was sleeping and the lights where off.

"Brianna, are you sleeping?" Dad said,adjusting my bed covers.

I didn't said nothing. Duh,I was supposed to be sleeping.

I couldn't control my breath, I was too nervous.

Luckily,mom called dad to go downstairs. When he closed the door, I jumped and opened the closet door where Logan was.

I touched his back and pushed Logan in front of the window for him to climb.

"Come on,dude." I laughed.

"If I die today tell my parents that I love them even though they never said I love you." Logan said, as he jumped to the tree that was dead but next to my window.

"You are horrible, you don't water plants." Added Logan, as he climbed to the next branch.

I laughed, and leaned on my window. "There you go, you made it!' I said,sarcastically.

Logan rolled his eyes.

"Goodbye loser." I said, playfully.

"Goodbye, see you in hell." He said as he climb to his car.

I giggled, and went back to bed.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
In the after noon, I was preparing to go to work when a phone call caught my eyes.

It was Luke.

"H-Hello?" I said nervously.

I could hear his breath through the other line.

"M-Michael, h-he is on t-the h-hospital." He Said, breathing intensely.

"What, what happened to him?" I said, grabbing my shoes.

"He's h-hurt." Luke stuttered.

"-car crash." He added.

A tear sprung down my eyes, Michael was hurt on the hospital.

The tears fell flowing into my rosy cheeks like a waterfall.

I have to go to the hospital.

More and more tears filled my eyes into blurry-ness.

Really Short chapter (: but it's a really sad chapter :/ Mikey is hurt D: make sure to vote and comment! Add this to your reading list of you want.