Chapter 6|I feel like I've known you forever.

Luke-POV

I headed to my dorm room and closed the door. I collapsed on my bed and pulled out my phone.It was 10:45.I went into my phone contacts and saw the name Brianna. My stomach formed into knots just by thinking of her picking up the phone.

I clicked on the green button and I could still feel the tension between the silence of the phone ringing on the other side of the line.

"Hello?" She spoke gently.
"Hello,I'm Luke." I said,trying to control my pulse.
"The friend of the guy with the colorful hair?" She replied with a giggle.

"Y-yea." I said stuttering.

What the hell was I so nervous?

"Ohh, Hi" She said sounding excited.

"What are you doing right now?" I replied, trying to sound casual.

"It might sound cliché but I'm actually looking at the moon from my window and talking to you."

"You like the moon?" I questioned.

"Yup." She said popping the P.

"-Looking at the moon and the stars illuminating the sky is my favorite thing to do,I do it almost everyday." She replied.

"Wow, so cliché." I teased.

She giggled. "Shut up." She teased me back.

For a moment It was all silence and I could feel electricity going through my veins.

"This might sound weird but I think we might be pretty good friends." I said, smirking.

"Oh really?" She said, sounding sassy.

"Yup." I said popping the P.

"Do you like Green-day?" She questioned.

"Yes,I pretty much own all their shirts." I said not wanting to sound like I was bragging.

I heard a fake cough along."Bragging." She said in between fake coughing.

I laughed. "I'm not bragging, I just really like them."

"Yea, I noticed that." Brianna replied.

In a blink of an eye It was already 3:00 am.

Brianna seemed cool. She seems like those girls that you can tease and joke around with and they could teased you and joke around you too.

We finished giving each other questions about the things that we like and favorite things. I have almost everything in common, except she prefers Chocolate cupcakes instead of vanilla.

"I feel like I've known you forever." I said sighing.

"Luke is being cliché." She teased.

"-I feel the same." She whispered.

"Are you going to work on the coffee shop tomorrow Sunday?" I questioned.

"I don't know. I don't think so, I don't like working on Sunday's" She answered.

"You said that you never owned a gree day shirt,and I was wondering if you would like to go to the Mall with me tomorrow?"

"-I mean only if you want to." I said nervously.

"Sorry, I don't go to the mall with guys that prefer vanilla instead of chocolate cupcakes." She said,teasing me.

"Oh,I understand." I said sounding serious knowing the fact she was joking.

"I'm joking of course I would go with you,only if there's food." She said sounding serious about the food.

I laughed. "Of course." Passing my fingers through my hair.

"I'll text you my address for when you are going to pick me up." She replied.

"Okay, how about tomorrow at 5:00 ? " I questioned.

"Deal!" she said sounding more excited than a kid opening a bag of candy.

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow Brianna" I said in my sleepy voice.

"Good night,Luke." She responded.

"Sleep tight." I said while closing the call.

"Brianna." I whispered.

Later she texted me her address.

To: Brianna (:
From: Luke :D
Thanks (; see you tomorrow .

From: Brianna (:
To: Luke :D
Cya.

WOW! GUYS I SHIPP Brianna AND Luke. VOTE AND MAKE THEIR SHIPPING NAME IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW AND ALSO I PROMISE ILL MAKE LONG CHAPTERS AND SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR..Marie xoxo