16

"I...." Mikey took a bite of out his food. Everyone (including you) watched him chew slowly , waiting for him to finish the rest of his sentence.

The room was awkward. You were fighting back a laugh, then stopped yourself remembering you were in a room full of Japan's most dangerous criminals.

Mikey was still chewing and it was getting unbearable. Were you going to die or not? Can he just make up his mind.

"Don't really care what you do with her." He finally finished the rest of his sentence and you let out a sigh of relief.

"So i can live?" You asked and Mikey shrugged. "I said I don't care." His eyes bore into yours, leaving a trail of goosebumps along your arm. Rindou who was sat next to you noticed you shivered and let out a small airy laugh.

"So we can kill her Boss?" Sanzu spoke out, twirling his gun in one hand.

You banged both your hands on the table, causing everyone to flinch a little. "Sanzu is wrong with you?!"

"A lot of things honestly." He admitted, eyes moving to the gun he was twirling.

"Well if you want to kill me just do it. I cant stand you anymore." You leaned back into your chair, pouting. "Go on then." You glared at him.

He glared back, not liking your sudden confidence. He preferred it when you were crying. You were weak and useless that way.

"Sanzu don't." Kokonoi grabbed the gun that Sanzu had in his hand.

"I'll shoot you Koko."

"With what gun?" It was Kokos turn now to spin the gun.

"Man fuck you." Sanzu rolled his eyes, leaning further back into his chair.

Mikey watched the entire thing, totally amused. But his face didn't show it. You felt his eyes on you despite not even looking at him. You tapped Rindou's leg, causing him to look down at you.

"Yeah?"

"Your boss.." you took a break. " he's staring at me isnt he?"

Rindou lifted his head to see Mikey staring right at you. "Yeah he is."

"Let's take a vote!" Sanzu spoke out causing everyone to shift their eyes onto him.

"Raise your hand if you want y/n dead. I'll go first." He raised his hand, someone else you've never with a beard and a square face also raised his hand.

Everyone else, including Mikey, kept their hands down. You thought maybe Mikey was on your side, or maybe Mikey just couldn't be bothered to lift his hand and wanted to continue eating.

Either way, his hand was down so it was a win in your notebook.

"Looks like you've lost this one Haru." Rindou laughed, looking at him and Mochi, who had their hands up.

"Can I go now?" You asked Mikey and looked at you with a blank face.

"Go where?" He stated simply, taking another bite out of his food.

"Ho-,"

"No." He cut you off before you could properly finish your sentence.

"As I said before," he stood up from the table, "I don't care what you do with her. Just make sure she doesn't cause us trouble." And with that, he left the room. Sanzu got up after him and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

"Well guess you're stuck with us." Ran laughed, seeing your slumped form on the chair.

"I don't want to be here with any of you." You glared at every single one of them in the room. "Especially you, brick face." You pointed at Mochi.

"Excuse me?" He raised his eyebrow.

"You fucking heard me. With those big ass ears it would be funny if you didn't." You crossed your arms and leaned further back into your seat.

"I could still kill you. Mikey says he doesn't care what happens to you. You're nothing but a slut Rindou used to pleasure himself." He spoke out and Rindou choked on air.

"We didn't fuc-,"

"What would you know about pleasure hm?" You asked him. "Your virgin ass would buckle before you even got the tip in. That's even if you pull girls, or do you have to pay?"

"THATS IT-" he slammed his fists on the table which formed a small crack in the glass desk. Kakucho ran over to his side to calm him down as he looked like he was going to pounce on you.

"Are you going to jump over the table? Go on, leap doggy." You said with a smile on your face, watching as his face heated with anger.

"Mochi calm down, let's go get you something to eat." Kakucho' grabbed his fists to calm him down.

"Move kaku, I'll kill her."

"Kill me, you'll do me a favour."

"Y/n nobody is killing you." Rindou stepped in.

"Shut it Rin. I'm still mad at you."

"The nickname says otherwise." Koko coughed out. "I'll be going now. Gonna go count money or some shit."

"Yeah I'm gonna head out too." Ran stood up. "You're pretty funny y/n." He pat you on your back before leaving with Koko.

"Rindou, take Y/n somewhere, away from Mochi would be appreciated." Kakucho said while struggling to hold Mochi down.

"Got it." Rindou grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the room. He told you to wait outside while he re entered.

"By the way Mochi." He spoke out, walking towards him. "Touch her.." he brought out a small pocket knife from the insides of his pants. "I'll kill you myself." He pressed the blade against his thigh, pressing gently as he continued. "Look at her.." he pressed further. "I'll kill you." The blade was almost in at this point.

"If you even think about her... I'll kill you." Mochi screamed at this point, the blade was fully inserted inside his thigh. Kaku gasped and watched Rindou retreat the blade. "Got it?" He brought the blood soaked knife to Mochis face and watched Mochi nod vigorously.

"Yes Rindou."

"Good."

_______

I MAY do a double upload for not posting for like 3 days. So be on the look out for it 🙃

Btw if you couldn't tell I hate mochi and his ugly face

He makes me so mad pls