20

SMUT CHAPTER FINALLY🤗🤗🤗🤗;££:;£(£&(&((&&,&;&(8 I tried okay😖

Anyways

You weren't sure how this happened. Neither of you were. How you both ended up in the shower together, water dripping down your faces as he gripped onto exposed hips as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Pulling him towards you.

It was messy. Hot water kept seeping its way into both your mouths, but nothing could stop you two. He grabbed your bare leg, hoisting it up to wrap around his waist and started rubbing small circles as you stuck your tongue into his mouth.

You pulled away for a second to catch your breath, but he grabbed your chin, bringing you back. He needed your warmth. The heat emitting from the shower wasn't enough.

Your leg was getting tired from standing, Rindou could tell from your continuous shuffling, so he lifted you up, letting you wrap your other leg around him, and shoved you against the wall, away from the water from the dripping shower head.

He groaned into your mouth as your breasts were smushed against his bare chest, bringing one hand up from your thighs to knead them slowly. You reached down and grabbed his bare cock, stroking it softly, watching him melt against you.

It became too much for him. He couldn't focus on the kiss while you were stroking him so softly, so he pulled away and placed his forehead against your own. Both of your eyes bored into each other's.

You gave him a quick kiss on his forehead, before your eyes trailed down his chest. His eyes followed yours, watching the way your hands wrapped so perfectly around him.

"Fuck—," he groaned out, closing his eyes to feel the sensation more. You slowly lifted yourself from the wall and got on your knees. His eyes widened as he saw you getting closer to his crotch.

"Wait, you don't have to—"

"I want to." You cut him off before giving his tip a couple of kisses. "Just let me make you feel good."

He gulped and nodded, watching you intensely. You had both hands wrapped around his shaft as you took him into your mouth. Slowly.

You didn't want to overstimulate him.

Yet.

Once you felt like he was comfortable enough, you removed both hands and started to bob your head at a slow pace. Whenever you reached the base, you would drag your tongue out all the way back to his tip.

Rindou cursed and whispered small praises of your name. You could tell by the way his hip was trembling that he didn't want to accidentally buck his hips and cause you to gag. But that's exactly what you wanted.

You tapped on his hip to get his attention and he looked down at you. You grabbed his hands and led them to the back of your head.

"You sure?" He asked and you tried to respond even though your mouth was full. He laughed at your attempt and gripped the back of your head, shoving his length all the way.

The pace was slow at first, you could tell he was still holding back, so you tightened your throat on purpose, causing him to choke out a moan.

If he wasn't going to fuck your face, you would do it yourself.

You bobbed your head faster, taking him all the way down your throat as you possibly could. The grip on your head got tighter as you felt his cock throb.

You sucked your cheeks in to let his orgasm come faster, and seconds later, with a moan of your name, he came down your throat. You waited for him to finish before swallowing, throat contracting against his length. The inside of your soft mouth rubbing against his now sensitive cock as you slowly took him out of your mouth.

You gave the tip a few kisses before standing up to your full height, arms around his neck as you shoved your tongue inside his mouth.

"Taste yourself on me." You deepened the kiss by tilting your head to the side. He placed his arms on your lower back, squeezing you tight.

He tried to say something but it was muffled as you pulled him closer, his tongue slipping into your mouth. You wrapped your lips around the length and gave it a long hard suck before pulling away.

"I'm not done yet." You smiled, taking his hand and opening the shower door, dragging him onto the bed.

You straddled his lap, reaching behind you to grab his still hard cock. "Can I?" You asked as you positioned him over you.

"Please." He threw his head back as he felt you slowly sink down onto him. Gripping your hips tight as you bottomed out.

You were both out of breath. He was panting as if he just ran a marathon. His cock was still sensitive from the earlier oral, so you took your time. You slowly raised yourself then dropped back down suddenly, causing him to choke out. 

"P-please y/n." His voice was quiet and shaky.

"Please what Rin?" You grinned on top of him, watching him fall apart under you.

"Fuck me."

You reached behind you, grabbing onto his leg and started to roll your hips against his. Observing the way his nails dug into your skin. He was moaning softly, enjoying your warmth.

He sat up suddenly,causing you to fall backwards onto the bed. He gripped your hips and started snapping his own into yours.

You moaned out loudly, bringing your hands to cover your mouth. But he pinned it above your head, bringing his face to your ear, "I want to hear you." He turned his head to attach his lips to yours, before pulling away.

He took your legs and folded you in half, pushing you deeper into the bed. Hips slapping against yours aggressively. With this angle he reached deeper inside of you, causing you to throw your head back.

"R-Rin! Slow down— fuck. Please!" You begged and he shut you up with a kiss. "Shut up and take it."

You felt your stomach tighten and soon you were cumming all over his cock. He let out a strangled moan as he soon after released inside of you.

You were both panting, out of breath as he pulled out of you with a wet sound. You felt his cum leak out and slowly drip down your thighs.

"Shit, I didn't mean to cum inside." He reached over you to grab a tissue, wiping your thighs down.

"It-its okay." You stuttered, your vision was still fuzzy from your power orgasm. "Are you going to leave?" You asked him, adjusting yourself on his bed.

"Do you want me to?"

You shook your head and he smiled.

"Kay, come lie with me then."