The finishing words..

Authors Note: I just want to thank everyone who is reading this story so far.. This is my first fan fiction so i am kinda new at this.. I am just thankful  for you all supporting me and my story. When I first started writing this story, My writing skills were horrible i mean just go look at the first chapter XD.. But i am just really really appreciative for those of you who are still reading my story today :D... We have finally hit the 500 viewers mark to! I was so excited.. And i just wanted to make this quick Authors note before i publish this new chapter! :D And also i dedicate this chapter to all my readers :D thank you for everything.. So here you go..

(Mia's POV)

I finally got out of the hospital 3 weeks later.. The nurse that read my journal would always come back and ask if she could read it over and over again.. And I would gladly let her, but each time shes finishes it she always says it beautiful.. I would thank her and she would soon start up another conversation. She was a very kind lady, but on visiting days she would leave me alone to be with my friends. I would get visited by every one... Well not everyone.. Yasu and Naru never visited me.. Not even once.. Every time Lin would come i would ask him how Naru was doing and if he heard from Yasu.. Lin would just look at me with sad eyes when I ask about Naru.. The first day Lin visited me, I told him what happened between me and Yasu and how Yasu was drunk.. Lin said that he would tell Naru, but ever since back at the club I havn't seen him.. I kinda miss his rude remarks.. Calling me stupid and dumb, childish.. I miss the way he would tease me about how dumb I am, and how I would never be on the same level as him.. But I also miss how I could see right through his mask.. How I could tell if I had hurt him, or if he was worried.. That was the only way how I knew that I was special to him and How he was special to me.. When i was back at the club and he thought that I was kissing Yasu I could see how hurt he was. I could see how Angry he was.. It looked like he was dyeing from the inside out.. 

I woke up in my regular normal apartment.. Every thing seemed so dark.. and lonely. I get up and wash my face and do my normal routine.. I had to get to the club early today since i am performing tonight. I drank some coffee and ate break-feast and quickly ran out the door to get to the club. I arrived at the club around 9:30 this morning. I had to unlock the doors and quickly get to the practice room. I pulled out the note book from the hospital and placed it on the piano. I read over the words again and i started messing with the piano trying to find the perfect melody. I played a few chords and i thought they were perfect for the song. I practiced for about 3 hours with out that taking a break. I was relieved when i finally figured out my song completely. I yawned and raised my arms over my head. I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to it and opened it. Stood there was a blond girl with green eyes. I shrieked in excitement. "Oh my god Emi!!!" I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Hey!" we both laughed as we let go. "I heard you were in the hospital so i went there as quick as I could, but when i got there they said that the doctor let you go because you were completely healed.. I guess the doctor just didn't want to keep you that long." we both laughed and i hit her arm playfully. "Oh, wait what happened anyway?" I looked at her.. "Oh.. don't worry about it.. It was all a accident." I lied. I felt really guilty for it. I have never lied to Emi before. "I got you a present!" she said holding a pink stripped bag up to my face. "You shouldn't have!" I invited her in and let her sit down. She handed me the bag and i opened it up. "Oh my gosh Emi! This is beautiful!" Inside was a friend ship bracelet covered in charms. "There's more!" I looked back inside the bag and i saw a picture frame facing down. I grabbed it and flipped it over. "Oh my gosh..!" I cover my mouth with my hand. It was a picture of me and Emi and we were on a roller coaster ride and I was smiling big and wide with my hands up in the air, while Emi was terrified and crying holding on to the bar. I giggled. I looked at the bottom of the picture. Bff's For Life were sculpted in to the picture frame in beautiful cursive. I smile and hug her. "Thank you!" She laughs and she gives me a big hug back. "Oh! I have to show you my knew song!" She laughs and gets up. "Ok!" I showed her the song and she loved it! We soon went out for lunch, but we took Johna with us. "So Mia.. How are you are you ok?" I nod Johna was worried sick about me. He was the one who called Emi and told her that i was in the hospital. "Yes for the third time I am fine Johna!" Emi giggles on the other side of me. We were walking to our favorite Cafe. It is the same on that me and the SPR went to.