My Life After The Incident

(Mia's POV) -3 YEARS AFTER THE HEART BREAK-

Its been 3 years since my boss Nuru denied my confession of love to him.. He left me crying my eyes out with out even a second glance. I now wish that I can take back every thing i said. I was in deep depression for almost half a year after that happened. I lost all connection to my friends from school and from the group. After i got all the courage to finnaly get up and do something with my life I got a new full time job and i had to drop out of school. I work at a club singing and dancing. I got into music after Nuru left. I let all my emotions free through music. I have few friends now. I have my dance partner Jonha, my boss Bobby, and my best friend of all Emily, but i call her Emi.

(PRESENT DAY)

I hear a loud beeping sound coming from a distance. As I lay still in a deep sleep it keeps getting louder and louder that it is to much to handle. I groan and open my eyes yawning, I sit up and rub my chocolate brown eyes from my deep slumber. I clap my hands twice and the light on my roof instintily turn on. I squint my eyes still adjusting to the bright light. After about 2 minutes of sitting there i finnaly smack my alarm clock off and swing my legs over to the right side of the bed. I stand up and walk over to my dresser and get a pair of clothes out. I walked over to a white door and open it slowley. I yawn once more. I put my clothes on top of the toilet and grab a towel from the cabanet above. I set the towel beside the sink. I turned on the water in the shower just on the right tempeture. I strip out of my clothes while facing my mirrors. My hair has gotten longer it goes all the way down to my waist now and it curls at the ends. My hair has gotten a darker kind of brown, but not to dark, my hair also has a few midnight blue colored strips making a cool effect. My breast has gotten alot bigger to. I preacticaly wear a D size bra now. I have a toned stomach i dont have abs or any thing, but just toned enough that it is very attractive. I have gotten a little taller to if you stand me next to bousan I might be right to his forearm. I start getting a little sad when i think of him. How he used to treat me like I was his daughter, and how over protective he was to me.. I stop thinking of him when i felt threatning tears about to fall down my cheeks. I promised my self to never cry about them ever again. I step into the steaming shower. Right when i stepped into the shower i let the tears fall. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed till I didnt have any tears left. I leaned up against the wall and stayed there breathing hard and re coperating my self from all the crying. I was shaking furiously..after a few minutes of breathing through my nose and out threw my mouth i finnaly stopped shaking and I finished my shower. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I looked at the mirror and saw that it was all fogged up so all you could see was a disorianted images. i wiped the fogged away and gasped. My eyes were red and puffy and my lips were tinited a light blue. I quickly dried my self and put on my out fit. My out fit was made of black skinny jeans with rips in all the right places so it would tease some people. I had a tight plane white shirt with a low clevage. And to top it all off I had a black leather jacket. I pulled on my high heel leather boots, they go all the way up to my knees. I put on my make up it was with black eye line on the top of the eye with a slight wing. I put on my mascasra which made my eye lashes look long and lushes. After satisvied with how I look I grab my keys and left.