The new dream..

We started packing up the next day. We had boxes and boxes of equipment since the man's house was so big. I was still putting things into boxes when I felt someone grab my hand and yank me into the kitchen. I yelp a bit and turn around to see who it was. "Listen up mia..!" Masako whispers loudly. I groan in my head. Why does she have to be so annoying? "Why don't you listen up Masako!" I yell. I didn't care if everyone can hear me. "I don't want to have to hear your crap anymore! Just leave me alone! I did nothing to you!" She stops and just stares at me. I hear the door open behind me and Lin walks in. He stops at the doorway and just glares at Masako. They silently glare at each other only for a split second and Lin grabs my arm and pulls me out, but before he walks out the doorway he says something to Masako. I couldn't make it out since it was a like a slight whisper, but Masako surely did since she backed off after that. I walked out of the kitchen and headed back to the box I was loading up for the case. As I finished up packing I couldn't help, but be curious about what Lin said that made her back off. Maybe he has some dirt on her? Hmm, who knows.. We started heading to the man's house a few moments later. I was in the car with Naru and Lin. While Masako and John were in the other car. Yasu didn't come the case.. He said he had something important to do.. Well, that is what Lin told me anyway. I haven't made any contact with Yasu since the accident, I miss him.. I layed my head up against the window and watched as the scenery changed when we drove. I looked up to the sky and looked at the sky. I was a pastel blue with barely any clouds in the sky, pretty.. We would stop at cafe's or gas station for a few brakes since the drive would take us a few hours. We left at about 9:45.. and its 1:00 right now! On the way there I bought me some candy and a magazine to read. I already finished looking through the magazine and I wanted to save the candy for later. I just kept looking out the window. My eyelids started to get heavy, and before I knew it I fell asleep.

WARNING: Gruesome content Ahead.

It was dark.. I was standing in a hallway. I look around and see pictures of a man and woman hugging a new born baby. They both seem so happy... I turn around and gasp in surprise the same man in the picture was behind me. He had dark circles under his eyes. He was twitching, his arms and legs would move in weird ways as he would move. He passed right through me. I raised an eyebrow. I followed the man to a young child's room. The baby was screaming and crying. The man walked over to the baby's crib and stared down at her. The baby girl was crying and screaming reaching out for her father. The man just stared at the young child. His eyes dark and seems as if he has no feelings at all. He reached over the child and grabbed a pillow. He forcefully pushed the pillow onto the baby's face. I ran over to the man and screamed at him telling him to stop! "Sir! Stop please stop!!" I try to grab the man's arm away, but my hands just went through him. I tried once again, but I was too late. The infant stopped crying and moving.. The man turned towards my direction. He smiled and a young woman came running into the room. "Josh is everything-" She looked down at the baby's limp body. "Oh, my gosh Josh call 911!!!" She ran over to the baby's crib and tries to help the infant. The man just stood there smirking, watching the woman try to help the dead infant. The lady was crying and screaming. "Josh! Go call 911!" He again just stood there. The lady looked at him once again. He walked over to her. "Oh, Alexandra.." He walked over to her and grabbed her arm away from the infant and shoved her against the wall. She looked at him. She screamed and shouted. "Josh, let me go!! I need to help her!!!" The woman reached out for the baby. I ran over to the man trying to make him stop. Just trying everything I could. The man slammed the woman up against the wall once again and she screamed. He lifted her up by her neck and started choking her. She struggled and struggled, screamed and kicked, but she couldn't get out of his hold.. She too became limp and she stopped breathing. The man laughed and walked out of the room. He walked down the hallway and into a master bedroom. He opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a handgun. He put the gun up under his chin and laughed. He looked up at the ceiling and smiled. He pulled the trigger. I stood there covered in the man's blood. I was shaking and crying.

I jerked back awake and I looked at my surroundings. I was still in the car with Naru and Lin. I sit up and tell Lin to pull over, please. I step out of the car quickly and screaming and crying. I was angry and horrified. I go to a nearby tree and kick it. I don't even know how many times I kicked and punched the tree. Taking all my anger out on it. I Looked down at my hands and saw that I hit the tree too hard. My knuckles were bleeding alot. I close my eyes and take slow and easy breaths.. In and out I kept on reminding myself. I open my eyes and look back at the van. Naru was staring at me. He seemed worried. I smile softly and wipe the tears away from my face and slowly walk back over to the van. I check behind us if the others were behind us. Nope. I sigh in reliefe. I didn't want anyone else to see the episode. I get into the van slowly. I sit down and put back on my seat belt. Naru looked at me through the rearview mirror. I looke at him back. I read his eyes. I knew exactly what he was saying.. 'We would talk about that later...'