Arriving at the house..

A/N- Sorry guys I haven't been able to write since I had to do my STAAR test. Which pretty much is a test that decides if you are going to move on to the next grade.. Just in case you didn't know what that was. Anyway here is my new chapter hope you enjoy.. :D We finally arrived at the man's house and I have to say it is a beautiful home. It also has a beautiful scenery. I admire the oceanic view in awe. Who knew something so beautiful could exist. I take a big breath in a take in the smell of the ocean. I smile. "Mia! Come on we can't do this all by ourselves!" I hear Ayako yell behind me. "Okay! Coming!" I take one more glance at the beautiful ocean and run quickly to help my friends. s and I tro We unloaded boxes for almost 2 hours since the building was so big we needed more equipment. I plopped down onto a couch in the man's lvingroom and blew a piece of hair out of my face."Man, I'm pooped.." I mutter to my self. I fan myself off with my hand. I feel two more people walk in and they press up against me. The couch was actually a love seat. So it only fit two not three people. My lungs were squished so I couldn't breath. I could hear John and Monk laughing beside me.. "You jerks let me go! I can't breath.." I weeze out. John rolls his eyes. "Come on you can breath don't be so overdramatic." But here is the thing I really couldn't breath.. My face started to turn purple. Monk looked down at me and quickly got up making me fall over. John was shocked, I heaved deep breaths into my lungs finally able to get oxygen again. "Oi! I am so sorry Mia!" He says shacking his head and hands back in forth and sweat dropped. I turn towards him and give him a death glare with a evil smile. "John..!" I run towards him and he starts running for his life. I chase him all around the house until he runs around one of the sharp corners of the house and I lose him. "Crap!" The hallway was full of doors.. I moan. "I am never going to find him!" I huff and puff out my cheeks. I check from room to room. "Ugh! He just dissapeered!" I walk into one of the room and trip over a slump of a carpet. "Ah!" I brace my arms out waiting for the hard impact, but felt a softer one than I intended to feel. "Huh?!" I look up and see that I fell on top of Naru. Our noses were touching. That is how close we were to each other. His arms were wrapped around my waist and I blush a deep red. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry Naru!" I try to get up, but he just pulls me back down. "Wha-!" I suddenly feel a warmness against my lips. 'Naru is kissing me!' I scream in my mind. I close my eyes slowly. The kiss soon heated up. His tongue glided over my bottom lip for a entrance and I gladly let him. His tongue was searching through my deep cavern of a mouth. He lifted my legs and we sat up. My legs soon wrapped around his torso and his hand gliding up and down my legs. 'Wait what am I doing!?' I yell at myself angrly. I pull back quickly causing Naru to jump a bit in surprise. I get up quickly and dusted myself off. He looked at me curiously. "Your not Naru..." I say. The thing smiles and a dark smoke covers his body. I cough and cover my face with my shirt. As soon as the smoke clears I see the man from my dream standing there with a smirk on his face. He licks his lips. I scowl. The man shoves his hands into his pockets and come towards me. I quickly attack with my demon powers, but he somehow avoided it. "Wha-?" The man grabs me by my throat and shoves me up against the wall. He closes the door softly with his free hand. "Hello Crystal.." The man caress my face with his free hand, while I try to pry away is hand from neck. "Why does everyone call me that!?" The man smiles wider. "You will know soon enough.." Then I feel the pressure on my neck release and I breath out. I look out expecting the man to be there, but shocked when he is completly gone.. "What is going on?" I mummble to my self..