Meeting My Real Mother

Where we left off: "Who exactly did this to you?" Curiosity started to perk my interest. "Your-"

(3rd Person View)

Mia stood still in the dark room. The lady standing in front of her claimed to be mia's so-called real "Mother." Mia was amazed by the woman's beauty. There was no way that this could be her mother. She had so many doubts running through her mind. But she just wanted to know who did this to the poor woman. "Your Father did this to me.." Mia's eyes widen. "M-my father did this to you?" The lady nodded slowly. Mia started to get angry. How could her own father do this to her mother? "What is your name?" Mia questioned her 'mother'. The lady's mood perked up. "My name is Angela.." Mia nodded slowly, "What is my father's name?" The lady's happy mood soon changed to a glum one again. "I don't know how to explain this to you, but his name is Lucifer.." Mia's eyes grew wide. "You mean to tell me, that my father is the kind of hell!?" Her mother nodded slowly. Mia started to pace.. "How? How could this be? Wait.. Do I actually have any reason to believe you?" The woman nodded, "I have placed a wall between your true strong powers so you wouldn't go berserk and destroy everything with your demon form.." Mia raised an eyebrow. "So the powers that I have now are not as strong as they can be? I am stronger than this?" The woman nodded. "I also blocked most of your memories.. And I had to for a good reason.. I didn't want this to haunt you. I wanted you to be normal and grow up to have a normal life.. Not knowing that your mother is an angel and your father is the king of hell..." Mia couldn't believe what she was hearing. This was just too much for her to handle. "Snowflake darling are you alright?" Mia's eyes shot up, "Why do you call me that?" The woman smiled, "Because that is your real name.." All dear Mia can do is just nod. So much is happening and so much new information. Mia started pacing around the small room. The young lady just watched her daughter think, "Would you like me to take down the wall so it would be easier to understand everything?" Mia looked at the lady, she stared into the lady's light blue eyes. They were the same color that her eyes turn when she turns into the angle form.. He eyes seem kind. Mia started to trust and believe her, "Yes..." The woman nodded and walked over to Mia and placed her palm on Mia's forehead. And chanted words in an ancient tongue that Mia could not understand. A blue light lit up the dark room, and Mia started to feel a bit lighter. She felt everything start to come back to her. The room started to spin. The lady removes her palm and Mia's eyes are open and shining a bright gold. Memories started to replay in her mind. She could see her real father and mother being happy, but she doesn't understand how she could be the daughter of lucifer. She thought if anyone could be the daughter of lucifer it would be Masako, because come on she is pure evil.. After the gold light in her eyes died down everything went dark again. Mia's mother saw her daughter slide down the wall in the room she seemed so exhausted. The suddenly they both hear a loud roar from down the hall. Both of the were scared half to death. Mia's mother finally realized what that was. "Mia, you need to run right now.." Mi's exhausted body suddenly got filled with adrenaline. She was up on her feet and shaky with her eyes wide open. "Why, what it is?" Mia's mom quickly pushed Mia out of the room and looked down the hallway. A locked door was just about to fall off of its hinges. Something was trying to break it down. Every time the thing would run and hit the door, dust would fall from the roof. Mia just stared in horror for what is behind that door. "Mom, what is behind that door?" Mia felt like all the blood from her body just got drained. She started to feel cold. Mia's mother just frowned. "Your father is in there because I locked him up in chains and a cell hoping for him to never try to escape, but I guess that I unblocked your wall that he became stronger." The door finally exploded off the wall and dust flew everywhere. "Mia, you need to go now!" Her mother shoved Mia to start running down the hall, "Where do I go there is no door for me to go to they are all locked!" Mia's mother handed her a silver key, "Mia, you know that rose door down the hallway? This key will unlock it. Now go! Run!" A man with dark hair and blood red eyes started to walk out. Chains were still on them, but they started to melt off. Mia just stared in horror. "How could this monster be my father?" She thought. Mia started running down the hallway. The man just simply threw the woman with wings up against the wall, Causing the poor angle to cough up blood. "Mia! Hurry go!" The man closed the woman's mouth, "Mia! You're my daughter! Come back so we can have some family bonding time!" Her father chanted in a sing-song voice. Mia started to just run as fast as she could. She finally hit the rose door, and she realized this is just like her dream. She didn't have time to think. She quickly fumbled the key out of her pocket and she was shaking too much to put it in the keyhole correctly. She started hearing explosions behind her. The dark man was walking towards her and exploding everything that he would pass. And he was causing fires behind his footsteps. Mia quickly turned back around and put the key in correctly and jumped into the door. Everything was just black. She felt like she was floating in space. She looked back to where the door as that she jumped through and it just suddenly disappeared. She suddenly felt a draft and she started to fall through the blackness of nothing.

(Mia's POV)

I woke up in the hospital with a slight scream and I heard someone breathing really hard next to me. I look over and Naru just had woken up at the same time I did. That's weird. Ayako was in the room with us and so was John they both seemed pretty startled that we both woke up at the same time. Ayako and john ran to me. "Mia are you okay!? Guys Mia and Naru are awake!" Everyone came into the room and checked if Naru and I were okay. But I noticed something that no one else did. Naru was out of it. He kept on zoning out. And he would always ask you to repeat the sentence that you just said to his face. It was weird. Did Gene come into his dreamscape or something? I am going to have to ask him what happened later. We got out of the hospital 3 days later. Everyone was relieved that Naru and I were alright. But I wasn't happy, I was still a little freaked out with who my dad was. And my mom. And how everything just happened. I have all my memories back and some of them only seem like they are nightmares. Blood and gore everywhere it was horrible. But before I tell anyone I have to know what is wrong with Naru

A/N: Well okay this wasn't my best chapter, but it wasnt as bad as bad as the first few chapters XD I cringe when I think of those. Lol, but anyway. I hope you all liked and enjoyed the chapters :D

John: I dont think I have been in one of these..

A/N: No i don't think you have, How are you doing John?

John: pretty good.. You?

A/N: Pretty good, John would you like to do the outro?

John: I would love to. Thank you all for reading! Please if you will vote and comment ! :D

A/N: Thank you John :D Good bye everyone <3