Chapter 1

A girl is sitting in front of a mirror wearing a beautiful bridal lehenga. Yes guys it's her wedding but she don't have that shine in her eyes which most of the girls have in their marriage. Most girls want their marriage to be a beautiful moment even Harvey she was the same but she is feeling sad helpless why? Because she don't want this marriage.

Girl's pov..

So today is my marriage (sadly smile )great! I don't know if I am doing right just because my dadi kept swear on her I agreed. But. .... huh  I am going to spoil three lives.  Even I don't know who is the groom I never saw him. God please show me some way to be out of this dilemma.

Pov end..

Suddenly someone called her" Avu " . She looked towards the person and there comes her Father who have an emotional face.

Avu: yes papa?

Aman: my small princess is so big now that she is going to start her new life ha?

Avu: papa! 🥺🥺

Aman: I wish you get all happiness in your laws.

Avu hug him tight father daughter duo cried in each other's embrace.

Avu: papa I will miss you so much.

Aman: me also. No don't cry your mmakeup will ruin. And I want my princess to look the most beautiful ok?

Avu  nodded and wipe her tears they sat there hugging each other.

Avus pov....

Papa I wish I could stop this marriage . but what can I do . whatever I have to confront my to be hubby to let him know that I can't love him.

Pov ends...

She thought making a stern face

On the other side...

EOC

So here is your first chapter. I thought I will give it after I get 200 followers but what can I do . Some idiotic persons are unfollowing. 160 se 158 ho gaya aur ab 156!!!

Seriously mai yaha parhi atki rahungi lagta hai.

And I can't stop for that idiots if they want they will read . And if they are demotivating me then i also have the solution ( evil smirk 😏)

Okk enough now tell me do you like the starting 😅😅

Byeee gotta go.

Stay tuned 🙂🙂

Your cute author Sini 😚😚