Chapter 6

Let's start with the ❤️❤️

One day he saw he got a request of a big music composer and he is obviously agreed and that's how he started his first career .all over India people started loving his songs and melodious voice. like this an year passes. And he already did 7 songs which was hit with almost 30 million + views. then his brother suggested him to do concerts on his written songs. he started and in the age of 19 he become youngest Rockstar of India. he also helped abhi in business .among all these love Blossoms started to Bloom on Abhishek's heart  and he proposed Vaishnavi to be his girlfriend when they were 23 Vaishnavi obviously accept as she was waiting for him for more than two years .she was the most happy person that day. their relationship was strong it was not smooth there was ups and downs but they never think of leaving each other .and like this it become more stronger and stronger in 4 years of their relationship. they married each other in 27.their life settle down but Siddharth always tried to search for his love he searched her from childhood but could not find her .abhi can't see him sad so he chose a girl for him and also fix the marriage when he got to know he protested but Abhishek was determined .Vaishnavi also thought it's good for him so she make him understand and show him the picture. he felt a connection after hearing the the name. he searched and got to know  it's her he was in ninth cloud. Abhinavi also get shocked that they fixed the marriage unknowingly with her who was nigams friend from her birth. Sid said  he want to talk if she is comfortable but she refuses not knowing the groom. He was sad he thought she dont remember him .but  the truth was she never saw the groom and she was having swear on her grandmother to married a boy which they will choose .and now it's the time of their marriage and Avneet don't know anything about Siddharth she is marrying not knowing their life is going to fully change with some betrayals, bitter truth ,love and romance..........

EOC

Well now the story begins 😉😉

Gosh fastest update ever 🤧🤧

Stay tuned for next update 😜😜

Stay safe 😘😘

Your cute author Sini 😚😚