Chapter 13

Hey guysss how're you allll...

So let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️..

she was lost from some seconds but quickly snapped  out. They were very close .  she backed off he also stand with maintaining a respectful distance. Sid told her to follow  him. They reached entrance Vaish did the rituals of grahpravesh.

They entered. She was  mesmerized by all the interior.

They did all rituals and vaish make avneet reach in Sid's room which is also her now. She was nervous. So vaish hold her hand.

Vaish: Don't worry Avneet. Don't be nervoushe he will not do anything without your consent. also feel free to ask me  anything I  will help you to adjust here

Avu nodded smilling.

Vaish: I don't know why before marriage  you did not talk to him once but hope you two spend a peaceful marriage life.

Now Avneet become nervous plus sad she faked smile.

Vaish: And yeah your nightdress is in bathroom. and your luggage will come soon I will tell servant to arrange It tomorrow.

Avu : Ok thanks bhabi.

Vaish: Ok now enjoy. bye (wink).

And she went from there Avneet stood there shocked getting her meanings. She just chucked of that thought but she is nervous as well. She prepared herself for telling the truth. (she didn't see the groom till now).

She heard a click sound indicating that the door is opened. He entered in their room mesmerized by the decoration. He looked toward by Avneet who is facing her back. He remove that thing which was covering his face and took a deep breath before going near her. She was getting hervous.he sit behind her and keep his hand on her shoulder for calling her. She suddenly jerked towards him removing her veil. By the sudden action they come so close and which she saw for the first time on his perfect features is his Hazel brown eyes. which was so hypnotizing that she fongot for a while she have a boy friend and have to talk about this.  He also drown on the brown orbs of his love which now become his fav thing to stare..

EOC

Mujhe kuch nahi kahena . Koi thik se comment nahi karta . I am so dukhii..

Byeee (Pout)

Your cute author Sini 😗😗