Chapter 9

Heyoo guysss how're you allll...

Let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️...

Avu: Papa it's Rahul

Listening his name his expression also changed.

Am: Princess don't talk to him much.

Avu: Why ??? He is my best friend.

Jai : Di what are you saying he is your best friend then what about ......you move on !

(she suddenly realised and about to say something but was cut of by Sonia calling them)

Aman: Now let's go groom is here. Listening it her face fall and she was restless. Jai noticed it.

Jais POV

why is she behaving like this. Is she ok? And that Rahul why she is so soft with him. Can't She see he is not that what she think about him. And she blindly trust him and how can she replace HIM with this bastard?"

Pov ends

They are already gone Jai was still there. Suddenly he heard that Avu's phone beeping. He don't want to check but thought to check it if its important. and what he saw made him shock, hurt, Angry.

He never thought he will interfare in his sister's privacy but now he can't stop himself. He saw his Di his life with whom he share everything was hiding this. He saw with whom he can't see his sister that bastard is her boyfriend. He opened whats app and saw the name is saved with two heart which made him more angry. He saw the chat's where they talked where Rahul Always tried to use her , demanding money Seeing that he can clearly understand he is using Her. He saw the recent massages where he said...