Chapter 18

Pov written is italics and Normal converse in regular font..

Sid's pov

I don't know why when she called me I felt a strange feeling stabbing my heart but when She told she have something important to tell I thought she is uncomfortable or something like that so I looked towards her but her next words broke my heart.

“Umm the thing is like I don't know about you but for me it's a forced marriage. ”

It's just  a force marriage for her. Well I was going to say her if she want we can start being friends I won't force her for anything but then she cut me off and said,

“And and I also have a boyfriend and I love him. Pls. don't get angry om me. I did not want to do this marriage but I was having Swear on my grand ma pls under stand. I don't want to hurt you more by giving any hope so I said now only.  I just can't love you and see you as my husband.”

She was closing her eyes telling this. Well it took me some seconds to understand
this but wow  mr. Nigam your hopes  and heart both oficially broke into tiny tiny pieces she have a boy friend she loves him well why not . Afterall  I was just her boy best friend though...
I don't even know if she remembered me or not but I, being impulsive took a wrong decision of marrying her and destroying her life I don't know if I should be guilty for this or sad for myself. She just had swear on her dadi. She don't want to hurt me? She don't know. I am already more than hurt now. If she one time met me before I should not have married her atleast.

I thought love always make you happy but guess what  one-sided love is never peaceful. And mine will be always an one sided love as she
already have someone in her life .

My thoughts suddenly broke by a shaking voice.

I turned around wiping my tears and putting fake expression as I was facing her back and fisting my hand to control my uncontrollable shaking. Well I am
experienced showing fake emotions naturally though haha.

not at all funny in this moment. She is crossing her fingers Well guess what I wan to scream And I love you don't you remember me I am your Ashu. But I will not as I know she will feel so guilty
if she remember, If not then.. I don't know She is just seeing me with hope and I am  standing here blankly. Calm down sid you have to answer something... calm down , calm down... I said gulping my tears

" oh it's ok,I understand. Just wait for 6 months before we can legally get separated .then you can go to your boyfriend but before that whenever you want you can meet him just don't let dada and bhabi know this. Excuse me.. "

I take my phone and guitar and left from the room living her alone. well I can't do anything Now but just sing and cry my heart out. I can't show her my vulnerable side  atleast not now when we are not the same as before...

So guys give him him some alone time. He is not at all fine to talk with us understand. till then let's see what avneet is thinking...

EOC

Your author Sini ✌️✌️