Description

"kahte hai khuda ne is jaha me sabhi ke liye        

   kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye"

" I wish you  to come back to spend my life with you"

~ He

" I thought if I could meet you and tell you all my sorrows"

~ She

" I meet you unknown to you, but don't know if you remember me"

~ He

" I remember you but don't know where you are"

~ She

" You find me and making me happy just to leave me letter "

~ He

" I find you and I am happy for that so why not make some happy moments"

~ She

" I thought love always make you happy but guess what one sided love is never peaceful"

~ He

" I believe true love never hurts"

~ She

" I saw you with all my love but can't expect the same from you cause you are already someone else's"

~ He

"I don't know what is the thing I saw in your eyes .Whenever I see them an unknown emotion flow through my heart."

~ She

" I handover you to someone else as it will make you happy"

~ He

" I am not feeling happy and safe as I feel with you"

~ She

" I have to move on but I can't. I wish you also loved me the same as I love you."

~ He

" I don't know if you have move on. But I can't as I know  I love you."

~ She

" I think you are so happy that you forget me"

~ He

" I realise I was never happy with him but with you it feels heaven. But I don't have courage to talk with you, I regret!"

~ She

" I was wrong you are not happy and safe with him, now if you hate me also I will save you."

~ He

" I want you to come m.and save me. I am being selfish but now I know we are only one for each other"

~ She

" I never believed matches are made from heaven until I got you"

~ He

" I believed matches are made from heaven but we to have only find it"

~ She

   "  Tera milna hai us rab ka ishara mano        

     Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye"

  "" KUCH  TO  HAI  TUJHSE  RAABTA""

Wanna know about two souls who is made for each other how became one.....

Then jump in the story 😉😉

Your cute author Sini 😚😚