Chapter 3

Let's start 😘😘..

Vaish: then tell na

Sid: actually you know right how this marriage is happening and I even don't know if she remember me or not. will she accept me?

Vaish: oh to yee bat hai. By the way you know no one can resist your this cute smile. And who will have dare to not accept the one and only SIDDHARTH NIGAM the rockstar and king of million hearts.

Sid smiled listening to her talks she always cheer him up when he is low. he hugged her from Waist like a baby as she is only like a mother to him also from childhood .he tell everything to his didi even before his Dada . you guys will think where is his mother right? sad to let you know guys she is no more . she passed away in a heart disease when Abhishek was 19 and and Siddharth was 14 . they suffered so much firstly after being an orphan. and as Abhishek was adult he started to handle the business of nigams which was on number one position in India. firstly it was hard for him they faced a huge loss as someone of his office betray him and also in lack of business strategies . that time no one help him even not his so called relatives. on the other side with Siddharth........

EOC

How's the chapter. But yrrr thora tag Karo aur shout outs do. Iske response bar hi nahi rahe. And comment bhi kar dia Karo

Btw I got vaccinated with 1st dose and my hands are paining like hell. I can't move my left hand. Using one hand while typing. Is bacche ki kast ko samajhkar thora to rahem kar do yrr🥺🥺😗😗

Goals: 18+ votes, 12+ comments

Dekho maine goals bhi kam kar die . Ye complete honi chahiye plssss pretty plssss🥺🥺

Stay safe 😘😘

Your Cute Author Sini 😚😚