Chapter 15

Avneet nodded. She entered in the bathroom and search for the dress which vaish was talking about. She found it and saw its a white night dress which is little revealing. And that barely covers her legs and waist. It is not that she never wear this type of night dress but she neve wear this in front of any men even not before her boy friend. She was already nervous till starting but now she is more nervous

She was thinking what to do when she heard a voice calling her.

Sid: Avneet are you ok ? Do you need any help? Should I call bhabi?

Avneet: No I am fine. Umm can you call bhabi pls.

Sid: umm yeah. I am seeing if she is awake or not.

Sid went out of the room to abhinavi's. Before he Knock on the door he heard some moans he quickly ran to his room.

Sid: Avneet I can't call bhabi now. If I can help tell me..

Avneet: oh actually...

Sid: Don't be nervous not as a husband but as a friend tell me.

Avneet was impressed she thought for a while before telling.

Avu: umm siddharth actually the dress is so revealing I can't come wearing this.

Sid: Oh Don't worry I am giving you my some t-shirt and shorts hope it can help right?

Avu: umm ok ? (she said more like a question) ......

Sid went and come with a t shirt and short which he could find most small.

She take it from him and changed in it. She saw herself mirror and chuckled. She came out and saw Siddharth also changed in his comfy clothes as always looking hot. He is arranging something im his cupboard and was looking annoyed. Avu narrowed her brows and went near him....

 Avu narrowed her brows and went near him

Their outfit

Their outfit

EOC

Okkk my drafts is finished now I have to make them. So now this story will be in a little hold.

Stay tuned 😜😜

Byee...

Your cute author Sini 🥰🥰