Chapter 10

Heyoo guysss how're you allll...

Let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️...

He saw  the recent massages where he said

"Avu are you there?"

"Babe what are you doing?"

"Baby Let's go to club it's been many days. "

"sweetheart come in my house Noone is at home. We will have fun."

Seeing the massages his anger is on its peak. He somehow calmed himself down. But suddenly it hit him that for his di he can't spoil his buddy's life. he ran dowstains but it's too late. He saw that Sindoordan(well it's Bengali word I don't know what it's called in Hindi) is already done.

He saws the bride and groom whose face is all covered is taking blessings where the groom was happy but the bride was expressionless behind her veil. Soon  the time came of vidai. Aman, Sonia hugged her and cried. She went towards Jai who is standing at some distance. She hug him are but he did not. She looked up and saw he was looking her hurted.

Jai: Di why you hide this.

Avu broke the hug

Avu: what

Jai: This (he showed her the phone. )

Avu: nothing

Jai: I can clearly understand what is it. But I hope you will not hurt your husband for him. Otherwise you will regret badly.

Avu: What are you saying Jai?

Jai  didn't said anything just hugged and said " take care and dont hurt my buddy. "He then went toward them and hugged  sid and said," Buddy I missed you. And I know you will take care of di. But take care of yourself and don't let di to choose anything wrong."          

" I missed you too But why are you saying like she can go in wrong path." He said being fully confused. Jai broke the hug....

EOC

So guys now I am serious pls do comments. I didn't get one comment in previous chapter. Pls guys.

Goals: 10+ votes, 15+ comments

Stay safe..

Your grumpy author Sini 😗😗