Chapter 14

Heyooo guyss how're you allll...

Let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️..

He also drown on the brown orbs of his love which now become his fav thing to stare..

They were so lost in each other's eyes. But suddenly Avu's trance broke and she back off. Before the things get awkward sid said.

Sid: Umm I am sorry.

Avu. It's ok.

She turned around and that was the first time. guys when she noticed him properly . Her mouth was wide open. Sid Chuckled seeing her cute expressions.

He fake coughed and Avneet suddenly closed her mouth getting embarassed.

Avneet :Ummm I. I am sorry I was just shocked

Sid: it's ok but didn't you know i was the groom you are reacting like you came to know it for first.

Suddenly realisation hit her and she facepalmed.

Avneet: oooo actually. I did not know that you are the groom.

Sid was shocked. He composed himself.

Sid : Oh ok. Btw do know me or rember
some thing.

Avu: Yeah who don't know you but about remember I don't know about what you are talking

Sid: ummm (He noticed she was nervous and comfortable in that heavy dress) i think you should change first then we can talk avneet.

Avneet nodded. She entered in the bathroom and search for the dress which vaish was talking about. She found it and saw its a white night dress which is little revealing. And that barely covers her legs and waist. It is not that she never wear this type of night dress but she neve wear this in front of any men ever...

EOC

Goals: 10+ votes,7+ comments

Stay tuned 🙂🙂

Your author Sini.....