Chapter 2

On the other side...

A boy was sitting inside his room fully ready a smile on his face but he is nervous also. He have a bright Smile by which most of the girl faints. ( well not me)

Boys pov...

Yayyy I am so happy and nervous also. What will happen god knows I wish I could met her once then I could have tell her but she ....leave it. oh wow readers are here and you  guys will be thinking what is happening right? So today is my marriage with my love of life. no no no she is not my girlfriend no yaar she don't even  study in my college. I know her from childhood yes it's one sided childhood love. She knew me but not now I think well I will tell her about me being her childhood best friend and confess my love for her  which I have from childhood after she come here. But....... I don't know I am having a feeling like something will happen which is not really good for sure.

Pov ends...

Suddenly his trances broke by shaking of someone. He looked towards the person and saw his bhabhi standing there. 

Vaish: what happened baby bro you seem low?

(So now all must be know that it's Siddharth. )

Sid: nothing bhabi

She shook  her head and sit in front of him holding his shoulder.

Vaish.: now tell me you know right I am not only your bhabhi also di. ( puppy eyes)

He held her hand and said" I know the and don't do this emotional blackmail you very well no Main To Kya no one can deny this face. "

Vaish: then tell na

Sid: actually you know.......

EOC

So how's it guys . Tell me .

And let's play something.

You can give me any dare except asking updating books.

And also ask me any questions.

Goals: 20+ votes , 25+ comments

Stay safe ❤️❤️

Your cute author Sini 😚😚