Chapter 4

Let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️..

On the other side with Siddharth firstly he was in grief on top of that he saw his brother struggling to handle the business. and in school all started to call him orphan. no one try to understand his pain. he needed a support a person with whom he can shre anything yes the person was his brother but he thought not to tell him and make him worried as he can easily understand his brother is  stressing himself a lot . then comes Vaishnavi e as an Angel in their life. she was best friend of Abhishek when they were 17 means she knows them from before and sid also saw her as his own sister. When no one was supporting them they came to support her love and her baby bro. She always loved Abhi but did not confess. she and her father helped abhi to handle business and learn the tricks of business .her father always love this two brother as his own son. he could blindly trust them and also he was known to the thing about vaish's love for Abhishek. He gave her Full support knowing that abhi is the best boy for his daughter. that's  how with the little help and Advises of vaish and her father  He saved his company going to be bankrupted. he started from first and now it's on world's number one position .in among all these. ........

EOC

Well it's really boring I know but next two more is like that so I am giving next chapter today only.

Sorry for boring chapter will come real story very soon 🥺🥺

Vote and comment pewssss 🥺 🥺

Stay safe 😘😘

Your cute author Sini 😚😚