Chapter 11

Heyoo guysss how're you allll...

Let's start with the chapter ❤️❤️...

Jal: If she ever say anything which will hurt you .you will say me and don't let her choose  wrong And take care!

Sid: Hmm I will but...

vai : Sid now it's time for leaving. Take our new bride.

Sid: Okay bhabi

Sid went fowords Avu who is fully confused about what Jai fold

Some questions are ringing in her mind continuously.

"why  he thought he will be hurt.  "

"he is saying like he knows the groom for years."

"Why he address him as buddy"

Suddenly her thoughts broke by someone calling her name.

Sid: Let's go. we have to leave now..

Avu:  Umm yeah...

They went to their car her dadi last time hugged her " Sukhi raho puttar" She said with a satisfied smile. Avneet fake smiled and sat in the car.

They are sitting in complete silence.

Sid pov..

I wish you to come back to spend my life with you muskaan. Finally married to my love I am happy but sad for her. . She is grown up my in  among  her parents my situation was also same.but that day. I remember now also, she left world in front of my eyes. But she is lucky to have her parents. Well you readers will think why can't she  recognise us so the thing is me,Muskan, Dada and Buddy was best group from our child hood, Dada and she always used to prank us But when we were ten and dada was 16 Avneet and jai left India bcs their parents wanted to spread their business in foreign. So they left to california And we lost contant. we were neighbours. And as we were so small that time so she can't recognise us by our face. But  I tried finding her  from when I get that ability  but could not and even we did not knew each other's  real name. but I  listened few times Aman uncle calling them as Avneet and Jai. Well I knew Jai but not Avneet so when I  listen about them I take out their bio data and found that she is only my muskan. I met you but don't know if you remember me......

Pov ends..

Huhh no one complete my goals. Ok it's just 8 votes in previous chapter.

I am just continuing this story let's see if it get more response in future. Otherwise I will unpublish it

I am seriously very disappointed...

Goals: 10+ votes, 10+comments 🙄🙄

Your author Sini...