Chapter 5

Let's start with the chapter ❤️ ❤️

In among all these when abhishek was making their future better vaisnavi handles sid  and gave him all care and support like a mother .and teenager him overwhelmed by the love .he started to  saw her as his mother and that's why he sometimes called her bhabhi maa when he is aur can't express his feeling. She also saw her baby brother as her son she is just six years older. but you know guys it can only be filled by a elder sister. she always have that affection . but when her younger bro or sister is in pain and is feeling like he or she is motherless she have to to become their shield and show that affection right?  Siddharth always have a Passion of singing from childhood all knows he has a melodious voice but no one really thought it to make as a profession . Siddharth himself did not think but when he told it to vaish  she listened his song and just randomly said" Oh  boy you can be a a famous Rockstar" and that's it Siddharth understand that his passion already become a dream for him. He told it to to Vaishnavi after confirming. Vaish was surprised but supported him Abhishek was not less he also supported him as he don't want his brother to sacrifice his dream in this business .he already had sacrificed his Passion of writing stories poems for this. Siddharth started to upload songs on social media in age of 17.he also started to write songs by his own .he was doing this for two months and many people like his voice. one day.........

EOC

Next two chapters coming soon.

I forgot to update next yesterday 😅😅

Stay safe 😘😘

Your cute author Sini 😚😚