Sold off-1

3rd POV
-------------

2:40 P.M. showcased on the clock, the blonde teacher with round glasses gently sitting on top of his button nose sighed as he slumped back onto his chair.

Kun had just finished his 5th period and was tired, his chaotic class draining his energy.

He decided to occupy himself by arranging some papers when his phone suddenly rang he took it from the table and looked at the ID name.

It was his mother 'ma' he answered the phone.

Kun-Yes ma! Do you need something?

Ma-Kun when do you get out of work?

Kun- In three more hours why?

Ma-Your dad and I need your help it's an emergency!

Kun-Okay wait.... let me ask for a leave!

Ma-okay hurry because we don't have much time left!

kun-Okay bye bye!

Ma-bye!

Kun hung up and gathered his stuff, once he was done getting his stuff he closed his classroom and walked towards the office.

Once in the office and asked the office lady for a leave and told her that it was an emergency like his mother had said.

The office lady allowed him to leave, once he left the office he headed to the parking lot of the school got in his car, and drove to his parent's home.
-----------------------------
20 minutes later
----------------------------
Once he arrived at his parent's house he got off his car and got inside the house.

Once in he saw his parents sitting on the couch with worried faces, he got near and he saw his mother sighing in relief at seeing him and he wondered if it was really that important that he was finally here.

"Ma what is the emergency?" he asked his mother and he saw his father look at his mother mad.

"Did you not tell him yinxiao!!!" he yelled at her and his mother apologetically looked at his father.

"No dear if I told him he wouldn't have come!" she said to her husband.

Kun started to worry.

"Mom what is it?! What is going on?!" he once again asked but before his mother could answer him.

He felt pain in the back of his head he was hit, someone hit him in the head from behind.

He fell to the ground as he passed outwhile his mother just stared at him and turned around to see her husband.

"He will hate us mingjie!" she said and as he shrugged.

"Then let him hate us as much as I care! we finally got rid of him such a useless omega and you're over here worrying that he will hate us!" he said to his wife and his wife looked at him and nodded.

"You're right I shouldn't worry! you guys can take him now!" she said to three well-dressed men and they nodded and took Kun to one of the cars.

Before they left Kun's father looked at them.
"Is our debt paid now?" he asked and a short yet handsome man looked at Kun's father and nodded.

"yes Mr.Qian your debt is paid don't worry anymore we will be taking our leave now," He said, Kun's father nodded and the 3 men finally left.

Kun's father grinded "We did it yinxiao! we got rid of that trash and paid our debt!" he said excitedly.

His wife looked at him and gave him a fake smile.

"Yeah we finally did it my love!" She says but deep inside she felt horrible even though he was an omega he was hard working and in the end, he was her son and she felt that she failed as a mother she failed to protect and care for her son.

Once she saw her husband leave to their shared room.

She went outside to take a walk.

As she walked she cried remembering her son when he was young.
-----------------------
5-year-old Kun
-----------------------
"mama look im doing it!!!"Kun said excitedly as he rode the bike.
"kun careful!!!" she yelled at Kun and then seconds later Kun fell but he just laughed it out and continued riding the bike Aishsh this ki d"she sighed but smiled at her son.
------------------------
10-year-oldld Kun
-------------------------
Kun and His mother were in the store looking for a small piano keyboard Kun had wanted one for a while and since his birthday was coming up she decided to buy it.

Once Kun had used it for the first time he couldn't stop talking about but Yinxiao didn't mind at all at least her son was doing and talking about what he  enjoys the most.
--------------------------------
20 years old Kun
--------------------------------
Kun officially graduated but his parents couldn't be there for his graduation so they didn't see him get his bachelor's degree and they didn't congratulate him at all.
------------------------------------
she smiled and cried even more she felt guilty she would have loved seeing her son get that bachelor's degree but she didn't go.

Once she calmed down she went back home.

Once back she didn't see her husband she sighed knowing he probably went to a club she took a shower cleaned up got on the bed and cried herself to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
with Kun
---------------
Kun had woken up but he noticed that he woke up in a strange room it wasn't his nor his parent's room.

He panicked not knowing what to do he tried to get up but was unable to as he had two round weights on his feet and hands.

It took him a few seconds to notice he was chained up he panicked and tried to let himself free of the chains but he knew it was useless so he stopped before he got hurt trying to free himself.

He then laid back on the bed and proceeded to examine the room, he saw a cup of water he was thirsty.

He took the cup of water but before he was able to drink it he checked it just in case.

He then saw a bit of white on the water so he put the water back on the nightstand and laid back on the bed.

he then heard someone clap their hands and chuckled as he moved back.

making his back hit the bed frame once the man finally decided to show his face Kun was surprised.

He lightly blushed at the handsome man who was right in front of him staring at him........

To Be Continued........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anygays hope u guys enjoyed the first chapter of this story and happy holidays and stay safe and pls do tell me if this was good I want to know so I know im doing good and if not tell what u guys don't like and bye bye bye stay safe
.
.
.
.

AK_NCTZennie.