caught-22

Author POV
———————
6:30 is displayed on the clock.

Kun groans as he gently rubs his eyes.

He sighs and takes the blanket off his body.

He yawns as he gets up and heads to the bathroom.

He grabs a headband and put his hair on a small ponytail.

He turns the water on and washes his face.

Once done he turns the tap off and goes to his vanity where he starts to do his skincare.

He grabs his Toner pad and open the lid of the square container and with the little tweezers he grabs two soaked toner pads and gently places them in both of his cheeks.

After some good 60 seconds he takes them off and throws them in the trash bin.

He then grabs his eye cream and gently pads it on the bottom of his eyes.

After he let's absorb for about 10 seconds he grabs his moisturizer and gently spreads it around his face until its absorbs into his skin.

He finishes up his skincare with some sunscreen and heads outside into the kitchen to start on breakfast.

Once in the kitchen he finds a very sleepy baby sheep nibbling on a very much stale cookie.

Kun chuckles as he pats YangYangs head gently and takes the cookie from his hand and tosses it to the trash.

YangYang looks up and smiles at the older.

"Hey, why are you up so early?" Kun asks YangYang as he grabs a pan from the bottom drawers.

"Dunno" YangYang says as get up from the chair and gently pushes it back.

"Just woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep, also got hungry" YangYang opens the fridge and grabs four egss from the edge compartment.

"I see.." Kun gently says.

"That explains why you're munching on a very old stale cookie" Kun says as he takes the four eggs from YangYang and cracks them open into the bowl and season them with some salt, black pepper and cyan powder.

He grabs a set of chopsticks and mixes the eggs together with the spices until its fully incorporated.

He takes a pan from the top shelf and places it on the stove, grabs the oil and pours some oil into the pan, and lastly pours the mixed egg into the pan.

"You want some bacon?" Kun asks YangYang as he opens the fridge in search of the said bacon.

Once YangYang finds the bacon he hands it over to Kun, the older male takes the bacon from the omega takes three bacon strips, and puts them in another pan.

After he finishes making breakfast he goes back into his room and from his many books grabs one that seems the most appealing to read or at least interesting.

After a while a knock is heard from the other side of the room, he says, "Who is it?" it doesn't take long for an answer to be heard.

"It's me Taeyong", "Oh Hyung" Kun says as he gets up from his bed with his book in hand and opens the door for Taeyong.

Once he opens the door he is greeted by the godly sight of the Alpha. "Do you need something?" asked Kun, "Not really?" Taeyong answers him, "But I do want to tell you in advance that later around 3:00 we are going to go visit my grandparents as they are one of my family members who you haven't met yet and they have expressed their excitement to meet you." Says Taeyong.

Kun nods, "Okay is there any way I should be dressed, or is what im wearing fine?" Kun asks Taeyong unsure if his outfit is fit for Taeyong's grandparents' standard of clothing.