Nakamoto Yuta-11

Author POV
---------------
It has been around 3 weeks since Kun got into the first argument with Mrs.Lee.

That argument was what the woman needed to argue with Kun every day.

Kun was getting tired of it he no longer wanted to stay more time in that house so he asked Taeyong if he could bring his friends to the villa.

It obviously hurt Kun's pride but he had to, he wasn't willing to do this alone.

The older surprisingly had agreed.

He had picked up the 3 omegas and brought him back to the mansion and unexpectedly.

Mrs.Lee hasn't said anything about them..... Thankfully.

They were currently in Taeyong's room playing uno.

"Eat 4 bitch!" Yells YangYang as he stacks up Xiaojuns previous +2.

Hendery whines as he doesn't have a +2 so he is forced to get four cards.

"Asshole!" Whines Hendery as YangYang laughs.

But YangYangs fun doesn't last as Kun places his last card.

"Uno!" Kun says and the three males stare at him as they were to busy going agaisnt each other that they didn't notice Kun had one card left.

The three male's whine at their lost while Kun laughs.

Then the door suddenly opens, revealing Chaeyeon with a box in hand.

"Chaeyeon?" Says Kun as she sits down next to him.

"Oppa can you help my dye my hair!" Say Chaeyeon and Kun looks at her in shock.

"Chae I can't do that!" He says as the younger female pouts.

Hendery looks at her and gets up and takes the box from her.

"Come on lets go! If Kun-ge won't help you we will!!" Says Hendery excitedly.

Chaeyeon smiles and gets up and hold both YangYang and Xiaojun's hands as she takes them to the bathroom in Taeyong's room.

Kun sighs and Hendery grins.

He starting to regret bringing them in.

They are a bad influence......

Oh well........

After helping the three dye Chaeyeon's hair he goes down to the kitchen to bring snacks for them.

Once down he bumps into Yoonji.

"Watch out peasant!" Says Yoonji and Kun just roll his eyes at her.

"Right...." Kun says as he continues walking to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen he opens the fridge and takes out a watermelon.

He cuts the watermelon in cubes and puts them in a plate.

He then washes the cutting table and knife and then takes the bowl of watermelon and goes back up.

He walks to Taeyong's room and opens the door.

He places the watermelon in the floor where the youngers were playing Uno.

The youngers cheer as they see the watermelon and start to grab some.

After a while Kun send Chaeyeon to shower and he takes the empty bowl and takes it down to the kitchen to wash.

Once he is the kitchen he washes the bowl and walks to the stairs until a certain loud gasp catches his attention.