Lousy party pt.1-17

Taeyong's POV
-------------------

"Well, Mr.Lee as I said there isn't much I could do if Ateez doesn't take their Man out of the main quarter" I sigh as Shownu Hyung says.

"I understand that.... But how can you not beat a rookie group?" I say as he looks at me and takes a puff of his cigarette.

"Taeyong, rookie they might be, but they have Block B on their side and we can't afford a mafia war right now," Shownu Hyung says and I groan and take a sip of my whiskey.

"Alright, you're right," I say as I down my drink and get up, fixing my tuxedo jacket.

"Taeyong are you going to An's party?" Shownu asks me and I look at him and scoff.

"How can I miss the great Mafia lords An Chilhyun party" I say as he chuckles.

"That's right it's inevitable to miss Kangta's lousy party," Shownu says and I nod and bow as I leave.
.
.
.

At the Mansion/Author POV

"YOU ARE A CHEATER!!! DIRTY FUCKER!!!" Hendery yells as he points at YangYang who just laughs.

"This is why I don't let you guys play ultimate chicken horse," Kun says as he sighs stressed from the youngsters fighting over a game.

"But Ge look he is destroying the platform!" Hendery says as Kun just nods and leaves the living room.

Kun heads upstairs and into his room where he grabs his book from the nightstand and opens to the page he left off yesterday.

Kun sits down on his bed and reads his book.

"KunKun!!" Ten says as he comes into the room.

Kun sighs as he gets not even a pinch of peacefulness in the mansion.

"What is it Ten?" Kun says as he closes his book and gives his full attention to Ten.

"I was thinking......" Ten says as he longers his words.

"What?" Kun says.

"Well I thought we could watch a movie together..." Ten says as he looks everywhere except at Kun.

"A movie?" Kun says and Ten snickers and nods. Clearly planning something.

"Fine let's go '' Kun says as Ten smiles grabs Kun's hand and pulls him out of the bed and downstairs to the kitchen instead of the living room.

"Junnie, I convinced him!!" Ten yells and Xiaojun cheers.

Kun scoffs, not believing he just got fooled into cooking for two idiots who can't cook.

Both Ten and Xiaojun laugh, loving the fact they fooled Kun into making food for them.

"KunKun what are you making for us!" Ten says as he hugs Kun.

Kun rolls his eyes and Ten smiles at him.

"gege! How about some noodles!" Xiaojun says as he also launches to hug Kun alongside Ten.

"I will see.... now you two get off me!!" Kun says as he pries the two younger males off him.

.

.

.

.

"Let's eat!!" Xiaojun says as his plate is placed in front of him.

"YANGYANG!!! HENDERY!!! COME EAT JANCHI GUKSU!!!" Kun yells as he serves Ten and hands him his plate.

"Thank you KunKun!" Ten says as Kun nods.