Lousy party pt.3 -19

Previous Chapter-Lousy Party pt.2

"I know what we can watch!" YangYang says as we look at him "What can we possibly watch Yang?" Hendery says as YangYang smirks "WHITE CHICKS!!" YangYang yells as heavy footsteps come down.

"Who is watching White Chicks?!" Says Johnny Hyung who comes down from upstairs and into the living room. "Well us I guess?" Ten says in English as Johnny plops down onto the couch extends both his arms on the top of the couch and smirks, "Who wants to sit with me?" He says as both Hendery and Xioajun yell and sit on each of Johnny's sides as he laughs. Ten then stands in front of Johnny "I do not need to fight to sit with my man when he has a very comfy lap calling my name!" Ten sassily says as he sits on Johnny's lap while Johnny laughs at his younger boyfriend's remark.

I then sit and pat my side as YangYang nods and sits next to me and grabs one of the popcorn bowls and passes it to the others and grabs the other for us. While Hendery plays the movie and the intro of White Chicks plays.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author POV
__________

It was the next day Kun had gotten up earlier than usual as his dress had been delivered to the mansion around five in the morning and currently, it was six seventeen in the morning the whole house was in chaos as both Kun and Ten were getting ready for such party.

Kun was glad he wasn't going alone as both Ten and Doyoung were going to said party as their partners were invited.

Jihoon had dropped Doyoung off in the mansion ten minutes ago as the younger male insisted he wanted to get ready with both Ten and Kun. So the older had no option but to drop his husband off in the Lee mansion.

The makeup artists will arrive in thirty minutes or so and the tailors will help them fit into their expensive dresses in about forty to fifty minutes.

Kun had taken a shower and dried his hair and also had time to do a quick breakfast for the younger which consisted of pancakes, with bacon, breakfast sausage, ham, and eggs.

Kun was currently arguing with Doyoung who did not want to have breakfast as he didn't want to gain any sort of weight as he wanted to fit right into the dress with no alterations made to it for him to fit in it.

"Doyoung you aren't going to gain a massive amount of weight! So please eat!" Kun says beggingly at Doyoung as Doyoung repeatedly says 'No'. "Look Ten is eating!" Kun says as he points at Ten who is shoving a piece of pancake and bacon into his mouth nodding.

"Okay, and that doesn't mean I have to eat!!" Doyoung says raising his voice somewhat, Ten sighs as he finishes his bite and decides to take pity on Kun and help him deal with Doyoung.

"Dodo-ah eat! You need energy for such a boring party and need to eat to get nutrients in your body! You gotta stay healthy! So you can be as healthy as a baby! Like YangYang!" Ten says as he points at YangYang and YangYang whines "Hey I'm not a baby!" YangYang says as he retaliates of being to a baby.

"Come on dodo just eat a little bit please~" Kun says as Doyoung sighs and gives up on arguing with the older and nods as he knows he isn't going to get anywhere.

Kun smiles triumphantly and serves Doyoung a plate as the said male sits down and also serves himself one and eats with the younger males.

.
.
.
.

After having breakfast the three males brush their teeth and then the stylists and makeup artist get to the mansion and start with their makeup and hair.

"What look did we do back on the studio on you? Do you remember?" The female makeup artist says and Kun tilts his head unsure if he remembers. "Umm, I think we agreed on natural dowey glowish makeup?...." Kun says as he drags the word makeup unsure if that was the look of makeup they decided on yesterday.