New family-6

━━━━━°❀•°:🎀 - 🎀:°•❀°━━━━━

3rd Person Pov
____________

It has been over a month since he has been living in the mansion and he has seen Taeyong quite a few times one of those few times is today.

The older had come into Kun's room to tell him to pack up as they are going to his families villa.

 So Taeyong's family can finally meet him.

Overall Kun is very nervous too  meet Taeyong's family so soon.

As he is nervous if they will like him or not but before the nervousness takes over him he starts to pack up some clothes that he will need for his stay in the mansion.

After a while, Kun is done packing and he sees Taeyong leaning against the door frame.

He squeaks slightly in surprise as he didn't expect to see Taeyong there.

 "Oh god you scared me!" said Kun while he had his hand resting on his heart, Taeyong chuckles.

 Kun glares at him "meanie!" says Kun and Taeyong walks over to Kun and makes him spin by holding his waist, making Kun blush.

Out of a sudden Taeyong got close to his face and whispered in his ear "You look pretty cute in this dress~" He says as he then lightly slaps Kun's butt which makes Kun slightly jumped at the slap.

"Too bad you are a beta~," Taeyong says as he started to walk to the door of the room.

Kun just looks at him in semi-disbelief as the older has been saying that since he got here.

Taeyong grabs Kun's suitcase and started to walk out of the room with the suitcase in hand.

 "let's go," said Taeyong, and Kun nodded and grabbed his handbag, and walked out of his room following Taeyong out of the mansion towards the garage which had Taeyong's most precious car.

A Bugatti La Voiture Noire, the older opened the rear trunk of the car and placed Kun's luggage inside.

Taeyong didn't need luggage since he has clothes in the mansion since he used to live there back then.

 After closing the back trunk he opened the door for Kun.

Kun got in and Taeyong got in after him and grabbed the garage controller.

He pressed the button of the controller and it opened the garage door.

 Taeyong drove out of the garage and pressed the controller again which made the garage door close.

Taeyong drove off towards the gate of the mansion which the security guy opened for Taeyong.

Taeyong drove off to his family's mansion which is in Busan.