Brownie for Taeyong?-14

Kun's Pov
---------------

It's been two weeks since we came back to the mansion the drive was tiring but the leaving was worst.

As Yoonji and Mrs.Lee decided to cause some drama before we left.

5 hours earlier

"Taeyong you can't leave yet!" Says Mrs.Lee as she holds onto Taeyong's arm.

"Let go of me!" Taeyong says as he removes Mrs.Lee's hands from him.

"YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS LEAVING!!" Mrs.Lee yells as she points at me.

I roll my eyes and walk up to her.

"I did not do anything he simply just wants to leave," I say and walk away from her.

"Let's go all of you," Taeyong says as he gets in the car.

"I call dibs for the front!" YangYang yells as he gets in the front passenger seat.

"Let's go gege" Xiaojun says as I see Hendery sitting on the end I frown as Xiaojun wants to fool me into being in the middle, yeah no, not happening.

"Get your ass in!" I say as I push Xiaojun in and he whines, as Hendery laughs.

"Huh! fooled hmm~" Hendery says mockingly as Xiaojun whines.

"Shut up!" Xiaojun says as I laugh as I get inside the car.

suddenly Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong get out of the mansion and wave at us.

Taeyong rolls the window down for us to bid our goodbyes.

---------------
Author Pov
---------------

"bye bye Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong!" Says YangYang as he waves his hands at the two girls who are staring at him they both smile and wave back at him.

"Bye, girls!" Hendery also waves at them, he notices a particular black-haired male staring at him.

Hendery smiles at him and waves as well.

"Bye, Jeno-ah!" Hendery says as Jeno get's flustered not expecting to be noticed by the pretty male.

"Say bye to him, idiot!" Says Taeyeon as she pinches Jeno's thigh.

"Auch! Uh-umm! Bye Hyung!" Jeno says in a rush as Hendery giggles.

"Bye noona!" Says Xiaojun while waving at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles and waves back at the younger.

"Bye Jun-ah!" She says as she sees Xiaojun wave at the girls and bid them goodbye.

"BYE TAEYONG OPPA!!" Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon yell in unison.

Taeyong chuckles as Taeyeon smiles at his sister.

Jeno frowns, wanting to bid goodbye louder to his favorite brother.

"GOODBYE HYUNG!!!!!!" Jeno yells at the top of his lungs as the Lee sister pouts and Taeyong laughs.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes and then makes eye contact with Kun she smirks at him.

"Kun-Ah If I visit you! You must accept my request! Okay I want you as My model! Have a nice day! Byeee Kunnie!" Taeyeon yells as the three omegas whip their heads and stare at Kun.

Kun laughed nervously.

"Bye Kun hyung!" Jeno yells as he waves at Kun.

Kun ignores the three omegas that are staring at him and smiles at Jeno and waves at him.

"Bye Jeno-ah! Bye, Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon! take care, sweethearts!" Kun yells at them as they smile at him.

"Bye Kun oppa!!" Chaeryeong yells as she waves at him.