Qian-5

------------------------------------------------------

Author POV
--------------
It was 8 in the morning and Kun was currently doing his bed as he had woken up a while ago.

He had nothing to do until a certain green emerald dyed hair omega came shoving the door open."KUNKUN!!!!" He yelled.

Kun lightly hissed at the loud noise.

"Ten don't be so loud in the morning!" Kun said scolding the younger.

Ten rolled his eyes at the older and Kun sighed as he knew the younger wouldn't listen to him.

He then sat down on the edge of the olders bed.

"Anyways you know Taeyong Hyung didn't come home right?" Said Ten as if it wasn't obvious.

Kun sighed and looked at the younger omega who decided to bother him early in the morning.

"Yeah I know he didn't come home but I don't really care, the less he is home better for me!" Kun said and Ten nodded.

"I mean true that way he won't find out you're an omega...... anyways!!!! I'm bored wanna go out with Doyoung let's make it an Omega day!!" Ten said semi-yelling Kun glared at him but the younger dismissed it.

Kun then sighed and smiled "Sure but let's call doie if we don't he won't talk to us for a week you know how he gets," Kun says and the younger nods and grabbed his phone from his shirt pocket.

He scrolled through his contacts until he found Doyoung's which he had as "baby bunny🐰" Kun knew if Doyoung found out he would absolutely kill Ten no doubt.

But he will keep Ten's secret safe until Doyoung finds out by himself.

Kun then heard the phone ring indicating that Ten was calling Doyoung after the fourth ring Doyoung answered and it was clear that Ten had woken him up as his voice was raspy from sleep.

Clearly, Doyoung was going to be grumpy this morning and the whole day because of Ten "What do you want Fucker!" Doyoung says annoyed.

Kun lightly laughs while Ten scoffs.

"fucker my ass," said Ten.

Doyoung groaned "I swear Ten if it's something stupid I'm hanging up and I will stop talking to you for a whole month!" Threaten Doyoung but Ten simply rolled his eyes.

"I have Kunnie so I don't care if you stop talking to me rabbit!!!" Said Ten and Doyoung groaned once again as he clearly was pissed.

"I swear Ten I'm seconds away from hanging up on you!" Doyoung says,  Kun took this as a sign to take Ten's phone.

He did that and took Ten's phone and brought it up to him.

"doie?" Kun said gently as he knew Doyoung was pissed.

"Oh! yes, kunnie Hyung?" Said Doyoung more sweetly, Ten then scoffs at Doyoung's sudden change of voice.

  "tennie and I were wondering if you wanted to have an omega's day just you, Tennie, and I?" Asks Kun.

He hears shuffling from the other line and then he hears a loud thud and then proceeds to hear a loud groan clearly not coming from Doyoung but from Jihoon.

"Yeah, sure!" Said Doyoung out of a sudden Kun giggled.

"Did you push Jihoon hyung from the bed doie?" Kun said giggling and Ten was just laughing his ass off.

Doyoung hums in agreement.

After a while, Ten got bored and hung up on Doyoung who then texted that he would be there around 20 minutes.