Special Chap💞🔞(Valentines-Very late)-10

(it's set in the future)
Author Pov
-----------------
it was 9:30 p.m Kun was currently putting his daughter Eunha to sleep.

Taeyong wasn't home he was on a mission.

It was February 14, Valentine's day, he hasn't seen his husband since 4:30 a.m as he left early to do some paperwork and then left to his mission.

As the neeting was very important the older couldn't be late as he was to become an ally with a bit less powerful yet still powerful mafia which will benefit his own Mafia empire.

Kun waited for his daughter to slowly drif to sleep which didn't take long.

As Eunha was slowly closing her eyes he smiled and kissed her forehead "goodnight Eun" Kun said to his daughter in mandarin.

"night night mama!!" the little girl responded back in Mandarin.

Eunha has been learning Mandarin as she said she wanted to speak her mother's language which Kun adored of her, once he saw her closing her eyes and drifting too sleep.

He left to his shared bedroom with his husband and got ready to take a shower.

He grabbed his pajamas, but before he went in the bathroom he eyed a bag that was on the floor next to the bathroom door.

which he bought a week ago.

The bag had a strawberry flavored lube some condoms and lastly the main thing a pretty and sexy red lingerie.

It's been years since he is been married to his husband and one thing he knows for sure is that red looks hot on his husband and elegant on him.

That's why their friends mainly Ten call them the red couple as they both look good wearing red.

Kun kept eyeing the bag until he made his decision.

He took the bag with him to the bathroom placing it down on the sink counter.

He started to fill the bath with water, he grabbed his favorite rose-scented bath bomb and threw it in the water.

The reason the rose-scented bathbomb was his favorite was because the scent of the bath bomb is similar to his husband's own natural scent.

He then took off his clothes and neatly folded them and placed them on the toilet cap.

He got in the tub and relaxed knowing what will come ahead.

As seducing his husband is easy as said but keeping up with his husband sexual desires was another thing.

Once relaxed for a little while in the tub, he then properly took a shower ready to get out as he can't be in the tub for long.

His phone ranged out of a sudde, he got surprised as it was unexpected.

He proceed to dry his hands and grab his phone to check who was calling and to his surprise it was his husband.

He pressed the green small circle with a little white telephone symbol on the screen which was to answer his phone.

'Hubby🌹'

"yes?"-Kun

"Baby I'm almost home"-Taeyong

Kun made a little hum of acknowledgment.

"Oh I see"-Kun

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out and have dinner for Valentine's?"-Taeyong

"hmm~ no not really I appreciate it though! but why don't you instead come home and cuddle me for Valentines! hmm~"