The Alpha Couple-16

━━━━━°❀•°:🎀 - 🎀:°•❀°━━━━━
Jeno's Pov
:::::::::::::::::::

"Hyung as much as I would love to stay and cuddle you I want to see Kun hyung!" I say as I push my boyfriend.

"But baaabeee!" He whines as I roll my eyes.

"No babe!" I say sternly as I get up from the bed.

"Why do you want to go see that trouble maker of omega?" He says as I turn to look at him offended.

"huh! Trouble maker!!" I yell as I grab a pillow and throw it at him making him yell.

He might be older than me, but that doesn't mean he can disrespect my Kun hyung like that! Calling him trouble maker!

"Hey it's the true!" Jaehyun yells as I frown and throw the blanket at him.

"No it's not!!" I yell as I get out of his room and grab my phone from the night stand.

"wait babe!" Jaehyun says as he gets up and goes after me.

He tries to grab my arm but I yank it away from him.

"babe I'm sorry!" Jaehyun says as he gets infront of me.

"Hey move your on my way!" I say as he pouts.

"baby I'm truly sorry!!" He says as he moves and continues to follow me.

I roll my eyes and grab my keys and open the door of his house and get out.

'nono!! really baby I'm sorry!!" He says as I continue to walk to my car.

I sigh as I unlock my car and whip my head to look at him.

"No hyung! Enough!" I say and get inside my car and turn it on.

"baby please I'm sorry!" Jaehyun says as he knocks on my window with his palms.

"I will forgive you if you come with me and apologize to Kun hyung for calling him a trouble maker!" I say as he sighs and agrees.

I smile at him and unlock the door of my car.

He opens the door and gets in.

I drive out of his parking, as he leans down the seat and sighs.

"Do I have to apologize to him for you to forgive me?!" Jaehyun whines aa I roll my eyes at him.

" Yes hyung you do have to apologize to him, for me to even forgive you." I say as I drive to my older brothers Villa.

"ugggh fine...." Jaehyun hyung says as I smile at him and focus on the road.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP
.
.
.
Author POV
--------------
Once both males got to the Lee villa they parked the car and got inside the giant villa.

"nono!" Hendery says excitedly as he sees Jeno coming in.

The younger blushes as he hugs the older male omega.

"Hi! Hyung!" Says Jeno

"Jeno-ah!" Xiaojun calls out Jeno's name as he walks towards the three males.

"Xiaojun hyung!" Jeno says as Hendery breaks their hug.

Xiaojun smiles and hugs Jeno.

"Hey me too!" YangYang whines as he walks towards them.

Jeno laughs as Xiaojun rolls his eyes.

"Stop being so whiny YangYang!" Hendery says as YangYang glares at him and pushes Xiaojun from Jeno's arms and hugs his same age friend.

"Hi nono!" YangYang says as Jeno smiles.

"Hi! Yang!" Jeno says and smiles at the younger.

"Jeno-ah!!" Ten says as he runs up to Jeno and hugs him.