Lousy Party Pt.4-20

Author POV
----------------
(In the car)

Kun shuddered as he felt the nerves get to him.

He looked out the window of the car and tried to control his nerves by breathing in and out quietly.

Taeyong glanced at Kun once in a while as he drove to make sure the younger wasn't panicking.

"Kun by the way you will have to learn most of the other mafias and their spouses," Taeyong says as Kun groans lightly.

"Do I have to learn all of them?" Kun says as Taeyong nods.

"You do it's out of respect.... after all
I can't have rumors saying that my wife is rude." Taeyong says as Kun sighs and nods.

"Alright..." Kun says.

"Well let's start, first things first we have the Got7 mafia their leader is Lim Jaebeom and his spouse is Lim Youngjae a male omega," Taeyong says as Kun nods.

"Got7 are our allies, got it?" Taeyong says and Kun nods.

"Words Kun" Taeyong says sternly and Kun sighs "Yes I understand," He says.

"Park Jinyoung is his right-hand man and he is a doctor and his spouse is Park BamBam a male omega," Taeyong says as Kun goes 'ooh!' as he remembers Jinyoung from the time Taeyong got injured and treated him.

"Jackson Wang is their global distributor and he is mainly responsible for their global business he is married to Mark Tuan." Taeyong says as the light turns red and he stops and faces Kun.

"Careful with him he is quite mischievous and likes to cause trouble for Jaebeom" Taeyong says as Kun nods.

"Lastly there is Yugyeom he isn't married but is dating a female beta named Lee Hayi" Taeyong says as the light turns green and he continues to drive.

"mmm" Kun hums as Taeyong continues.

"Then Monsta X our other allies, their leader is Shownu and his spouse is Hyungwon, then there is his right hand Kihyun and his partner I.M and then their distributors Minhyuk and his partner Jooheon." Taeyong says and Kun nods.

"Then we have EXO......"Taeyong says as he names the important people in EXO he should remember.
.
.
.
.

After Taeyong informs him of the important people he will see at the party, they arrive at the venue.

Taeyong parks his car in the VIP area and gets out of the car and heads to Kun's side and opens the door for him, extends his hand out for the younger male to hold onto.

Kun does and gets out of the car while Taeyong closes the door behind Kun.

Taeyong then places Kun's arm on his, holds his waist, and leads him inside the venue.

As they walk towards the venue, men in full black suits and dark sunglasses are seen guarding the main entrance to the important event.

The man don't hesitate to move and open the giant doors when they see Taeyong.

"Welcome in lord Lee," One of the men says, and Taeyong hums.

Kun sucks his breath in as the door is opened to the main event.

Kun becomes overwhelmed at the sight of the bright lights the elegant decorations and the very well dressed people who look very expensive.

"We will greet some of my allies and then you can go with the others," Taeyong says as he gently pushes Kun to walk.

Kun nods and breaths in and out to calm himself down.

"OH! TAEYONG THERE YOU ARE!!!" A male Alpha yells as he waves at Taeyong and walks towards him.