8

Sexual content ahead - Read at your own risk.

We walk down, you once again take me to our little, "hide out."

Although, I was the first to suggest keeping it low-key. You were so desperate-- probably more than me. You being a year older than me was an issue, apparently.

Whatever, I thought.

Once we're inside.

I'm pushed up against the wall.

"I'm getting your tits again."

I nod my head, blushing.

You see. You made me feel as if my body wasn't so bad-- it wasn't terrible as they said it was. It wasn't bad as people made it out to be. For once, for once, I could look at my body and love it.

So, that's what I did, constantly made sure you were seeing my body the way you wanted to see it-- so you liked it. I didn't care if it made me look like a fool-- for you Jimin, I could be a fool.

Before you know it, I'm on my knees.

My tits have been pulled out.

You pull your belt off, your cock is yet again sprang onto my face.

I hated this, but this is all I had. I wanted this, but I didn't.

I couldn't make up my damn mind and that's what was frustrating.

It's easy to say, "just make a decision," before you're actually making one.

I take you in again, your cock hard and long, red and veiny

This time, I didn't mind the flavour-- I told myself it was you-- I was tasting you-- the person I trusted.

Oh, how dumb.

You were a red flag, but I trusted you?

It sounds crazy, doesn't it? Well, that's what you've done to me, Jimin-- you've made me crazy.

I choke and I gag, but it didn't stop me.

You kept me going. You made me want to continue.

You weren't loud, but the slightest growls and grunts had me excited.

You enlarge, this time.

I continue to suck as your hands twist and play with my nipples, your hands grab and pull, it felt nice, it was you who was touching me after all-- I had trust.

It was sudden, but your hands pushed my head down onto your cock; you released.

Your thickness poured down my throat, it burnt, yet, I didn't mind. It was a lot, however, I took it all down.

When I remove myself, your eyes widen.

"You took it all down?"

I nod my head. I did. For you, I could.

Jimin, can't you see? I'm trying so bad, see me, just me, nobody else-- please.

You smirk, your hands stroking my neck before you pull me up, your hands wrap around me and I'm pushed up against you, my tits pressing at your chest as your hands fondle with me some more.

Your left hand makes it towards my neck, gripping it tightly before you're forcing me to look up at you; you mentioned that you liked it when I looked up at you-- I never said much, but I liked it too.

I liked the idea of you handling me and having the image of you breaking me was just as erotic.

The more I wanted to be loved-- the more I craved and was addicted to the sexual desire. The lust was what made us. It created us, I'd say. The two of us ran off that.

The thrill of entangling with one another. The excitement of our bodies twisting into one.

You felt it too-- I could see.

Your hands now drag my dress down, it was very loose and very baggy-- you liked that I wore baggy clothes, you liked that I was constantly covered-- I wasn't showing off what belonged to you, right?

Your hands make it towards my bra and you drag that off as well.

You didn't say much about the bras I wore, besides from the fact that you asked why I liked sports bras so much-- I found your questions cute and adorable-- yes, stupid, absolutely stupid. However, it was you and I didn't care if it was ridiculous or not.

"Fuck, you're actually letting me strip you down." you murmured.

Yes-- yes I was, Jimin.

I knew it was you who was touching me-- my body belonged to you, or at least I wanted to believe that.

Once everything is off, you step back. Eyeing me. My hands immediately cover my chest and my lower region. My eyes looking down-- I couldn't face you.

You chuckle. "You don't need to be shy around me."

It's funny, you had a way with your words that got me weak.

I remembered you said the exact same thing on messages-- it's dumb, I remembered our every conversation. Of course I did. I went through them every now and then.

It brought a smile to my face. Rereading the stuff we'd say or talk about made me happy. It's not surprising at this point-- but it was mainly our old messages.

It didn't take that long before you were pulling off your own clothes. I stand there and watch, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak-- I let you take charge.

You come forward, hugging me with your arms, your hands slowly grabbing my arms and holding them together-- we had the same needs.

Our naked bodies were pressed up against each other, my nipples erect and rubbing at your bare chest, our warmth radiating off one another. I had forgotten my nerves long ago, I'm here with you and you alone.

You see-- you taking me was so special. I honestly wonder, was it for you? I hope it was.. Yet, I doubt that. I bet it didn't even bother you. It's like you said after all, "these things don't really matter to me." In other words, it didn't phase you, nothing ever did.

Guess what? I see it now, ha.

Your cock is large and it stands, pressing up against my stomach.

I slightly shiver, you must've noticed because your hold tightens, you use your hand to pick me up-- my legs dangling off either side of you.

I squeal, yet again.

You've picked me up before, but I was still quite shy-- I've never let anyone touch me like this, pick me up like this-- I trusted you..

Oh, what an idiot I was.

"You're going to take it all in, right?" you ask.

I nod,

"Come on, say it." You encouraged me.

You probably didn't like when I went quiet. I'm sorry, Jimin. I really am, I just-- I just couldn't be confident. I wish I could, I wish I had the same abilities as you, but I didn't--